Reviews for It's Raining Again
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Good boy and 24 hours were my favorites. Good stories, all.
nemain13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love this drabble. Great little snapshots. I haven't seen this one before. I'd be hard-pressed to pick a favorite, actually, because they're all so poignant in their own way. I might try this one myself if I can ever get some of this other dragged to a close. Very nice stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Grammar Maven chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow. This was a well-rounded set of 10. I loved how you incorporated the entire IPS universe, including the past. Someone had their creative thinking hat on!

My favorite was #4. Perfect music, perfect scene to go with it. I don't think most viewers/readers think too much about how being in charge of Mary and Marshall can take its toll, and you demonstrated this perfectly. (Could I use the word "perfect" anymore in this paragraph?)

Anyway, I was inspired to write my own set of 10. If I get over my freaky superstition of "every time I post a fanfic one of my cats gets sick," then I might actually post it. So if you know any voodoo magic to protect the health of my boys, now's the time to use it! :)
roar526 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I loved the fact that you worked Brandi and Stan into the drabbles. I think 7 is my fave because it shows how is sync they are in work and I think it mirrors how Mary feels about Marshall personally as well.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wait, is what I thinks happening in number 10 really happening? Because it's really funny. These were really fun to read. My favorites...10 (even if what i thinks happening isn't happening), 7 (cause I can see it happening on the show), and 8 (because I love a little Marshall unrequited love). I'm glad I inspired you to do your own :)
BuJyo chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Love number 1. Always want to see the darker side of Marshall. Number 8 broke my heart :(

Thank you for these!