Reviews for Black Friday
Disappointed chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Your characters are BRITISH, we don't have Black Friday, why are they shopping on Black Friday? You need to research more your Americanism and American privilege is apalling. I dont get why its so popular, I know some of these readers are British! They should know better, and so should you.
Anyone But Sasuke chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Black Friday will never be the same again. XD

And you Americans aren't the only ones who celebrate it. Us Canadians steal every holiday invented XP
stardating chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I completely agree: whoever decided that Black Friday was a good idea was completely daft, as the guys on the other side of the pond would say. I'm a cashier myself, and it sucks. How people even manage to get up just to shop that early is beyond me.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
cute!
PermanentNerd chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Well! xD That just made me smile dumbly at the computer for a good ten minutes after I read this! Good job!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great job! I've always found Black Friday a bit stupid, myself, but maybe that's because I dislike shopping...
Vampishelf chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Waking up at 3 am is worth it if you get the item you went out for- I went for an iPod touch and a $50 iTunes giftcard and I got it- I had to battle against like 5 people- it's the main reason I think living here in America is overrated - we are too superficial - oh well I live in the only place where you can point to your hand and say I live here- frickin awsome story though
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
ha ha ha. Priceless! And yes it really is that chaotic! Great job with this piece!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
bice, ilike
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great one-shot.

I hate Black Friday. I will agree with you. Us Americans are crazy.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Love this fic. It made me laugh. You do realise England can be just as bad though. We have sales for everything. Bank Holiday sales, Boxing Day Sales (love Boxing day) Christmas Eve Chaos shopping (which I must admit I will never do again unless I have to) not to mention New Years Day sales. LOL! Anywho, I have to admit that I had no idea about this particular holiday. I actually thought you were talking about Black Friday that's dedicated to black history month or something for a minute. LOL! Still great job on the fic.
Koby J chapter 1 . 11/27/2009