Reviews for Cried for a Year
RPenelope chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love the line "time stood still as he cried for a year". I love the words you gave to the expression on his face in that scene. Nice job of the ficlets. This was a fun read.
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved them all! Jinx's was awesome. I liked how it played; very in character. The last had me giggling until Bobby D. hit the scene and I lost it! Laughed til I cried.
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
{laughing manically} Marshall & Stan doing the catwalk... OMG! {laughs more}
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Omfg that last one was GREAT! And after the mambo dancing I can totally see that happening!
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I enjoyed these. You have a very good grasp of the characters and can convey a lot of personality and emotion in a short time.

I think my favorite was the last one becuase I can so see Marshall doing the catwalk strut.
BryteEyez chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Sexy Black!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'm really late on reviewing and I'm sorry about that but, number 10 is hilarious! It was so funny! I can see Marshall and Stan doing this, but more than that, I can see Bobby D. being totally freaked out by it. It was fantastic! :)
sapph89 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
It's all about number 10! That was the best one in my opinion. Purely for the fact that Stan got in on the crazyness too!
sagey chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
liked them all..\

thanks for t he giggle

hugs
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Calling All Angels & Sexy Back were my 2 faves! I can picture Stan & Marshall struttin their stuff...LOL...

I can see Mary cuttin loose with the girls for a Spa Day...she's great with kids & would make a wonderful mom for Marshall's babies :D
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Number ten made me laugh, which is just what I needed, some one close to me is dying so its nice to be able to smile. Anyway I was listening to Calling all Angels when I read it. Thanks for the laugh and the smile.

-Kate
kathiann chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
10, gosh darn it makes me laugh every time :) Great little bit here. I do really like these, it's so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.
farxy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I don't know what you do in real life..but you have quite a grasp of pacing, exposition, dialogue.

I can't begin to pick a fave .. though if pressed, I'd say Sexy Back.

Thanks for the fun.
roar526 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I think 3,7 and 10 are my favorites. This is such a fun distraction, I'm glad you guys started it.
sfchemist chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
As I read each one became my new favourite.

So that makes 10 my favourite as I ran out of stuff to read after that. Made me laugh after the heart wrenching 9 and I could easily see that on the show!