Reviews for In Which the Princess Rescues the Dragon
Souseiki chapter 4 . 7/15
Shit, the public is critical of the Ministry and Molly is critical of Hermione. The vigilante justice is just so hypocritical, and you convey that well with describing the thin, teen wolves. Your writing style is interesting because you mention the letters but never show their full contents. It allows readers to further latch onto Andromeda's emotional responses.
Souseiki chapter 3 . 7/15
Elaborating on Tonks' Hogwarts life with Charlie seemed like a good healing talk for Andromeda. Her acceptance of her daughter and apprehension of the husband come to war in interesting ways. She constantly thinks back on what would Ted do in these situations. Regarding Molly, that's another contradictory relationship with respect and yet disagreement. Aside from Andromeda's correspondence with Narcissa, Percy's reaction to his fight with George was heartbreaking. I'm so used to stories of George being the first one to forgive Percy. I hope Andromeda sees them make up as well.
Souseiki chapter 2 . 7/15
The stories that Andromeda has about Ted and the Weasleys are very light hearted. It contrasts with the postwar chaos. You somehow simultaneously remove Andromeda and put her in the middle of all of this. I can't wait to see her interact with the Malfoys.
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/15
This first chapter could be a standalone oneshot by itself with the amount of detail you put into it. But with the story, you set a solid stage on which Adromeda'a will play out in the fic.
LupineMoon chapter 46 . 7/23/2015
Oh good, someone's taking care of Hermione.
LupineMoon chapter 42 . 7/22/2015
Oh my. Everything's coming together isn't it? Huzzah for good Slytherins!
LupineMoon chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
I'm delighted to have found this fic and am gobbling it up.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 45 . 7/10/2015
I absolutely love it! I'm enamored!
Especially with the two points of view! Hermione's by way of amends and Andromeda by Princess. I love how the pieces fit together. You have a talent! Foster it and don't take it for granted. And please let us continue to enjoy both stories!
Thank you so very much!
Nightfall Rising chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
I've very much enjoyed this. Well laid out.
Kitty Qin chapter 46 . 7/28/2014
Please, please update! This is one of the best political HP fanfictions I've read so far. Your take on everything after the war is amazing and it's an intriguing alternative to JKR's happy ever after.
licha.s chapter 46 . 6/6/2014
great story! i really like your AU. I hope you get to update this eventually
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 46 . 12/5/2013
This is going wonderfully and runs so smoothly with it's twin about Hemione. To be honest, I haven't given much thought to Andromeda post or pre war life.
Your story is marvelous in words and in concept. Please do continue
purple sky always chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Unfortunately for Hermione, there is such a thing as being too useful.
The Amol chapter 46 . 10/23/2013
Please do us a favour and mention in your summary that story contains Molly Weasleys bashing .I Hate bashing is not remotely plausible I am not saying it because I like know what Bellatrix looks more good to me than your completely converted a caring sometimes overbearing mother into heartless monster .I can understand dumbledore bashing stories to some extent because he was a grey Molly Weasley I simply can't get please I will be eternally grateful if you put AU label to the story so that no one gets his time wasted.
Palimpest chapter 44 . 6/19/2013
Draco's day out was a nice change of pace, as was the duel. That last curse was a striking choice.
629 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »