Reviews for In Which the Princess Rescues the Dragon
Jacobsgalpal chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
hi, great chapter!

when is she finally meeting Draco?

are you updating again soon?
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
This story is very interesting so far, I look forward to reading more of it.
StoryGirl02 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
This is the most awesome story I've ever read about post-war Andromeda! Please do keep continuing, its too good to stop! :)
silverbirch chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
I sent you the note before I read these two chapters. How brilliant! The battle lines are becoming much clearer and there are certainly some dynastic struggles to come.

I wonder if Ginny is going to play her role as intended, or will she try to become her own person? I have to mention the hairstyle, that was very touching. Does Molly give her a while to have her head, or is she on a bread and water diet until she learns to behave as a true consort should? Molly's change as soon as Harry appears - I was going to laugh, but maybe not.

The play between Harry and Dromeda in chapter 7 was wonderful. She has to maintain this tightrope between the two, and she had allegences to both. Very Princess Elizabeth! And Harry, how well you wrote him being forced to back down. Dromeda was very much a Black in that scene.

Her relationship with Sirius - him as the Party Prince.

I have to gasp in amazement at how you're keeping so many threads running in this.

And still figures on the fringe...

More please!
HunteroftheDusk chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
wow this is amazing. Probably one of the greatest Fanfictions I've ever read. Very well written. And through the POV of my favorite charcter too. I can't wait to read more...
mblackzabini chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
I'm enjoying this story a lot. It's interesting to see what is happening to everyone from the perspective of someone who doesn't know everything. Adds an air of mystery to it.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Oh, this is just incredible. The way you write the Weasleys, especially Molly, with a manipulative and not entirely nice edge is new to me, but it works. Andromeda is the perfect narrator to the story. I love her correspondence with Cissy and the insight to Draco's name - I'd never considered the Blackness of it. The bit towards the beginning of Tonks and her sexual preferences was an intriguing and entirely new take on her. And something's up with Hermione, but I'm not going to venture a guess just yet ...

Fabulous story, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
I love your characterisations in this. Hermione and Percy? A new one on me, but maybe it would work.
Mistymist chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
This is fabulous so far. You have obviously thought long and hard about your plot and back-story as it shows.

I usually do not read WIP's but I believe I will make an exception for this story. I am entralled and can't wait for the next installment.
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Oh, I want to know what's going on with Hermione here! And I rather like the glimpses of Percy - I am a Percy fan! Great chapter again.
silverbirch chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
A wonderfully rich tapestry!

It had never ocurred to me before that Draco IS a Black name, not a Malfoy one. Maybe she was the power behind the throne.

Hermione is intriguing me. There are these little hints that something isn't right; I'm suspect a furry little problem but I'm not sure.

Her treatment by teh weasleys is quite horrible and I can certainly see Molly's finger in the pie. How right you are about how quickly they can close ranks. Hermione and Percy (probbaly justified) have seen it in the past.

And Justin Finch-Fletchley. We don't see enough about him. I always though maybe a possible for Hermione, with their backgrounds. The other minor characters you bring is, too. Poor Lavender, Seamus and Parvati (yes I can see that one), BLD. Its getting better and better.
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
This continues to be wonderful stuff. I just love your characterisations of the Weasleys. Love the Vile Purple Potion...
BeeGee92 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Well, this was shaping up to be a good story. I say was because Molly seems OOC - the same Molly who in the books worries about Bill getting married and tried to keep the trio from going on the horcrux hunt is going to use love potions to set her incredibly young children up? To force them to get pregnant? Really? No.

Yeah, forget OOC, this is shaping up to be all-out character-bashing just so you can squeeze some non-canon ships in. (Shouldn't Hermione be more worried about getting her parents back from Australia or getting ready to go back to Hogwarts?) Which is a shame because the story you were telling about Andromeda was much better before you derailed it for this nonsense.
Laisai chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
this story is really well written! I could totally fit this in with canon, your storyline so far blends in seamlessly. :)

Please write more, this is a wonderful fanfic!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I absolutely love this! Your writing is so clear and your characters so filled with memories and emotions. I instantly added this to my archive.

On the thought of how Tonks and Remus could have ended up together, at first it seems like a flat-out no. But in actuality, they remind me my own parents who have had a long and happy marriage themselves.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »