Reviews for In Which the Princess Rescues the Dragon
iMissHP chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
Wow, it's a really great story, pleasant to read. Is Hermione wearing a time turner?

Well, I really love your story so far, I hope you'll update soon.
StoryGirl02 chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Your Neville is adorable, I love him! This a great chapter, once again, and I loved it! :)
Bad Mum chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Oh, this continues to be wonderful. I adore the drunken teens in the kitchen - made me laugh out loud. Has hermione got a time turner? I thought there were none left... No doubt you will tell us eventually. And i am more than a little in love with your Neville. Great stuff.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
I liked this chapter, as usual. The way you moved between Andromeda being awake, dreaming and discovering everyone downstairs in the kitchen was very clever - it took me a while to realise that she'd even been asleep. Hermione seems very fragile when you look at her from Andromeda or Neville's perspective.
silverbirch chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
So Justin is "rather annoyed"? My word, things must be bad. The Second World War only got us "a bit miffed"!

Am I seeing an oblique reference to recent bits of unpleasantness in here? The war's over, now they have to deal with the irregulars. An invisible enemy who don't necessarily stick to "the rules" like civilised armies do and the solutions turns out to be even worse than the original problem.

Then all these heroes and high flyers turn up with their mates, drunk, at 2 o'clock in the morning! That was a lovely thing to see, actually. If anyone deserves a chance to let their hair down and be a bit disreputable it's them. They haven't got long left to be teenagers. I especially like seeing Hermione drunk (in a socially responsible way, obviously). She needs an outlet.

Is it a timeturner? It wouldn't surprise me. And something in the muggle world? What? The heroine being badly treated by the Ministry and her parents can go swing. Plus ca change - as they say.

Now Neville suddenly pops up. Maybe. He's kind, and will be supportive. She needs a friend and pehaps more. Not sure about him with a hair clasp, though.

It all felt very real and believable.
Bad Mum chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Wonderful again. Draco is just perfectly in character, even without his magic, and I love the way Andromeda sees he r ghosts in him. And I am dying to know what's going on with Hermione...
Bad Mum chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Oh, this continues to be wonderful. I love the descriptions of the pictures. Are Dean and Luna a couple I wonder, or just friends? I do love them together... And the title of the book is just brilliant; no wonder Hermione loved it. I am so glad Andromeda is resolved to tell Draco her version of Black family history too. Oh, and the line about post-war smiles and a hearty breakfast? Sheer brilliance.
StoryGirl02 chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
best chapter ever! :) i oved how andromeda's always told she looks like belatrix, it ties the story nicely. i loved hearing about the photos, they all seem so cute. and your characterisation of Draco was perfect, and i long to see more! :) i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I loved this chapter as a whole, and there were so many little individual bits that were fabulous. The part you slipped in with Hermione asking for Tonks' Auror picture was so very sad, and I'm still really intrigued by the idea of her and Ginny having crushes on Tonks. And then Draco ... if Tonks magic would ever have been fading, I imagine that it would have been the year she was in love with Remus. Would that have the same implications for him? (I suppose I'll find out :-D ) Regardless, the interaction between he and Andromeda was so well characterized, and I'm really looking forward to whatever odd sort of friendship or dependancy develops between them.
not-so-loony13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great job! This first chapter is very well-written and interesting. I like it a lot!
silverbirch chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
A tale of two entities. More than hints that something is not at all right with Hermione. Just the pressure of her work - which muct be harrowing - or more? Has she discovered something? Do some of our heroes have feet of clay?

Draco - now that was exceptional. When I read he'd lost his magic I assumed because of the attack, but Dromeda spotted another alternative. Severe emotional stress. Not the same cause as Dora, though? Surely?

Lots of questions, which must mean a lot more to come. Excellent!

And still Molly sat in the middle of her web, and Ginny growing more like her. It had never occured to me she could be jealous of Hermione, and now she's trying to make sure it stays the way it is.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I really liked your characterisation of Draco. It makes sense that he'd have his mother's mannerisms and his father's looks, but the comparison to Regulus was rather surprising. It's not something I've seen before. You managed to build up a very good atmosphere; tense, but not so tense as to be melodramatic.
Bad Mum chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
More wonderfulness. I love the Tonks haircut. And I'm feeling increasingly sorry for Ron.
Bad Mum chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Oho, very interesting. ir eally want to know what's going on with the bank now... And I lvoed the slightly awkward conversation between Andromeda and Harry. Beautifully done.
Bad Mum chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Ooh, Bill and Fleur! And you do them full justice. I love the idea of this organisation, and naming it after Remus. Wonderful again.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »