Reviews for Under The Cherry Blossom Tree
Kentona Seizaburo chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. ..

I. ..

Don't understand, at all -,-"

Max's right, the girls' mind is difficult to understood.

But my cousin say this is a very sweet fic. I still don't understand yet.
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow! What a great story! It was powerfully written and enjoyable to read :)

I like how the story was written in first person. I, personally, could never write a first person MaxMar fic. It just seems too complicated for me. You, on the other hand, did a great job with it.

I can't offer much else advice wise besides good luck and great work
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
First of all, good luck in the contest. XP

Secondly, I thought this was a really interesting take. Max would really take an interest in his parents getting together and probably want to create the same kind of atmosphere. It always bothered me that he called his Dad "Daddy" though, although it's said enough in the other versions (not so much English, I don't believe). Not that it bothers me in this story, it sticks true to the character.

Anyway, I read this when it was first uploaded. But through me being sick and school being a pain I didn't get the proper time to review.

I really liked how Max demanded to know how many times she's kissed and with who. XD Someone is jealous. Girls are rather sensitive about kissing. Oh and the fact that they are together due to a beybattle - very believable. Mariam won't just go around with anyone.

I couldn't really see any glaring errors. Not that I recall anyway. So awesome job. I really liked this.
b0ld.as.l0ve chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
AW Max is so swet! 3. I loved how Max is persistent with everything. He won't stop until he gets Mariam to do what he want. She wants to resist...but he's way too sweet. The tree story sounds like a fairytale (: . Good luck with the contest you too! (:
AzikaRue394 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review! The week of Thanksgiving is always a busy one for me, but at least I'm finally getting around to it now.

I think the beybattle with a bet thing is definitely something that would happen in Beyblade. Tyson tries to do it all the time. And it's only fitting that Max makes a beybattle bet with Mariam since they're whole relationship started over beyblading.

I loved when you said "But Mariam was not an easy girl to be kissed..." because she's not. You put it so simply which is sometimes the best way to get a point across. It makes me really sympathize with Max and makes me glad that I'm not the one stuck trying to kiss Mariam. XD

I also love how Mariam told him that kissing has to be done naturally. Max wants to kiss her so bad that he doesn't really realize that kisses can't be planned. Especially the first kiss. :)

I liked how Max wanted to kiss under the tree because his parents did and they ended up married. In my head, Mariam and Max ended up married as well. :)

All in all, a great job. :) Thanks for entering!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
nice! and

don't forget to read my fic, HURT also MAMA (coming soon!)