Reviews for Fields of Gold
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hmm. So they are dead and Hidan has thrown himself onto the jagged rocks beneath but yet has not left his spot? Also Kakuzu and Hidan can feel each other, right? Sorry I'm a little slow. Anyways you can really see the scene s you describe it, it makes your work very intresting and beautiful. Yes, very nice.
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Simply lovely.
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Gosh, I am very surprised about the lack of reviews on this wonderful piece of work! Your vision of the afterlife is starkly beautiful and very descriptive - I can imagine myself there, in the endless fields under a sun whose warmth no longer shines upon me. The truly amazing thing about this writing was the wonderful imagery, which was so vivid and breathtaking. I especially like your vision of the afterlife, and Hidan and Kakuzu's attempt at dealing with being dead. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have their Akatsuki rings in the afterlife, but hey, that's creative license right? Thanks for the good read!
1238823uo4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Heart warming to see that this story goes from nothingness to having something to be around, to be able to know that someone else knows that you exist.