Reviews for Monster King
DogKeeper chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is one of the best Chris x Wesker stories I have ever read.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow, this was really fun to read. Please consider making a continuation of this story. Please?!
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I would love a sequel to this story. It was well written and quite hot!
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was amazing! (* O *)
Jayden4U chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Sorry. Didnt feel like logging in.

Let me guess. Megamind Resident Evil style with a kinky twist, right?
Tasha chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Looove it! 3333
AmeraZooike chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love the way Wesker is ruling over the people as a literal god (I never would have thought of that, I thought he'd just keep his zombie minions under him), but you've rushed the story a little, as well as made the characters fairly OOC. Also, the infected are capable of orders. By the way they are portrayed in Resident Evil 5, they can live among humans that are not infected, without the desire to infect. However I like the idea that they're kept away from the people as a reminder of being unholy.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

you should make a chapther 2

wats happens 2 claire

does chris give up and becomes wesker queen
Semjaza chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was hot! :D And it makes sense that Wesker would eventually be bored out of his mind if he won. Interesting story! :D
love2be4gotten chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Pretty interesting, and different! :D I liked it, but I wish you had made it longer. :P
Fire-ninja-Yamakaza chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i love it!
Amon2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was awesome! And refering to Chris as Wesker's Queen was actually very hot. Your idea that Wesker was successful and making Chris submit and accept his (in my opinion at least) place was also equally awesome. And the rough sex was also sexy. I hope you write more.
demonfoxboy132 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
please make more chapter
Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love it very very much! Indeed what is left after the end of the world but boredom? I enjoyed reading it a lot, it was great that Chris got to see the post-Armaggedon world and finally chose to remain with Wesker. I want to see more of them in this post-apocalyptic universe! please?
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010