Reviews for Eternally Bound
Great fic. Loved it, wonderful story line and plot. Well written with good characters. Loved it all around. You should make this a start of a series. Fantastic job.
Smallbell chapter 18 . 5/20
This is a fantastic story. I loved it. Couldn't' put it down. It would make a great start to a series. You've got good characterization and plot. Plus it is very well written. All around wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Thankyou. DottyWho. 21.01.2015.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Epiiiiiiiiiic!
Aya2013 chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Great story! thank you! I liked it very much!
Monocerosik chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Sweet and beautiful and so nice warm story, I've fallen in love with it immediately. I somehow missed the angst here, or some troubles Jack and Ianto could have before they repaired their relationship. Other than that I don't have any complaints. Well, it's not really a complaint. It's so good and fluffy
Why is it rated M though?
Mattasaurus14 chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
I've always wanted to read this story but I'd never gotten around to it. This was well written and I love how you made Ianto immortal and linked to Jack. I'm also glad that Ianto and Jack don't hide their relationship in the end. Great job writing!
Draechaeli chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
interesting. Ianto will certainly make an impression with the universe 21st century man smelling like a 51st century man.
kristinab09 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Your story is good; I liked it. Very entertaining.

The only criticism I have for is for you to watch out for your tenses. Sometimes you'll go from past to present tense in the same sentence. And watch out for your punctuation and some of your spelling.

_
TeBlacks chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
This was a nice story. Not spectacular, but not boring or bland either. A very original idea.

As far as grammar comes you need to work on the tempus of your verbs so that it's consistent throughout your story.

But good job!

Keep writing, you're good at it.
Fick Chick chapter 18 . 10/18/2011
Good fic. Cool concept.
Fick Chick chapter 17 . 10/18/2011
Well that answers my earlier question.
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Does Ianto now have 51st century pheromones as well? Jack didn't mention them when listing Ianto's changes but I have to wonder.
BelladonasMom chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
Enjoyed the happy ending!
BelladonasMom chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
Enjoyed the happy ending!