Reviews for Unmasked
VivalaZebra chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Omigosh That is one of the sexiest fic's 've ever read. You build tension like nobody's business!
Peyton Cummings chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Ayriannah chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
...I can conclusively say that Repo can have AWESOME FANFICTION. and grilo works very well.. whatever happened to that vampire, though...?
pupten chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Very nice story thus far; will there be more? It's so curious!
FaerieGrrl chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Wow...I mean that's the best description I can think of for this last chapter. Very intense...but what happens to schizo Shi/lo and what about her talking to her dad or the vampire? Update please? I need more - you're going to turn me into a Zaddict from your story. More! Please!
Honey13Bunny chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
OMG...that was so HOT! This has to be the best Grilo story I have read! Please please update soon
Belladonna999 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
I think that was the hottest Grilo fic I've ever read. Wow. . . just wow. . .I can tell you put a lot of work into this - it really shows. Fantastically sexy yet beautifully romantic - I love it!
Sapphire Vial chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
That was HOT! (fans self) Wow, I never realized how smexy smexy Graves was. :)

Wonderful story. :)

Please update soon.
whisst69aim.com chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
OMG! WOW!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
The beginning confused the hell out of me. Although this is post opera Nathan is alive? And Shilo's schitzophrenic? I'm so confused. . .could you explain a bit for me? Loved the ending though. That was nice.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I got those chilling butterflies again towards the end. I almost felt it. You are a GOOD writer! Better than good! Wow. . .yum!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I don't think a Grilo story has ever turned me on so much. . .I've got butterflies exploding all over the place! Wow - I'd suspect this kind of stuff to be written by a guy but your profile says you're a girl. Ha - I've written a population of one sex scene and it wasn't that descriptive - and they haven't reached sex yet! Thank you SO MUCH for making Shilo interesting! Throughout the movie she was a yawn.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Woah. . . .man, I can't even go into much detail other than that took me by complete surprise! The ending was chilling. . .wow.
LuciferDragon chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I have to say, thanks for the song name and the artist in the previous chapter. It made this one just... pop out.

Amazing descriptions and speech.
LiteraryFaerie chapter 6 . 12/20/2009