Reviews for Memories
Tritone chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
He He, you forgot to mention that Ichigo was let free.

two hours later...

Ichigo: Hey! any one there? I still here you know...

Great story!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love it!
hitsugaya lover chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOVED IT!
mossfire chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was a good oneshot I love Hyorinmaru and Hitsugaya-taicho their are my favorite charaters as well as Ukitake-taicho and Sogyo no Kotowari. I mean Sogyo no Kotowari is so adorable how can you hate them.
Flameses chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Another good one Interesting to hear from Hyorinmaru's point of view- and poor Hitsugaya, even his zanpakuto calls him a child.. XD
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was so beutyful! I really LOVE their relationship! It's so special and full of respect, friendship and trust!

They are great together! Hyourinmaru is really special (as his master is)

Hyourinmaru and Toushirou forever! (Don't get me wrong, I don't mean like lovers I mean, their bond is certainly stronger than just a simple friendship, (even stronger than love in some ways) but it is NOT love To me, Toushirou belongs to Hinamori)
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
yay for hyourinmaru! this story was really great but sad at the same time. i feel really bad for hyourinmaru, losing his memories like that. anyway, great job with his thoughts. keep up the good work. ja ne

wolfie-chan
Jellybean Addict chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This story is amazing. I think it's really hard to write in first person but you did an amazing job with this. Hyourinmaru is awesome and you portrayed him so well. Amazing!
tenten3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
why didn't you write your own version of it?
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I loved that! I found their fight so sad and tragic! and I was so happy when Hyourinmaru remembered. I've always wondered myself why the heck Hyourinmaru would betray his master. It was kinda like "In you face Muramasa!" when you found out that he didn't want to and the only reason he was there was that he didn't remember (something which I believe was caused by Muramasa as well)

Anyways, I always love stories about these two, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Onineko Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw! This was so cute! No, make that awesome! 239 is my favourite episode and this is really well written
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, that was pretty good! I like how you took the dialogue from the actual episodes, and I like your input of Hyourinmaru's thoughts. It seems so much like him, and to me, it was rather deep. Oh, that sounded rather cliche, didn't it? XD Anyways, continue to write and keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more fics of this amazing duo in the future!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
poor shiro he must have been in terrible pain! and Hyorinmaru must have as well. it was still good though.