Reviews for Like Luminescent Dawn from the Shade of Night
Asdctjvjkogvne please please please update! This story is amazing
wasApatheticLambchoppi chapter 5 . 5/20
Awww man this story is so cool! I can't wait for Voldemort to be introduced, since I'm pretty sure that the reason why Harry has a split-personality is because of the Horcrux. It must be affecting him. And those runes are "supposed" to keep it in check. Since his mom didn't die Harry doesn't have her protection to keep it at bay, so they had to improvise. If this is true, very original and awesome story. :D I hope you continue it. And yay we finally got to a sexy scene. Been waiting FOREVER to get to that one. Hahaha. Anyway, fantastic story and I do hope to see an update soon. Please let me know if my theory is at all close to the truth.
Azurena chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
So your story is incredible and I absolutely LOVE IT. I followed and favorited because I'm so anxious fot more and I don't want to miss anything. But then I noticed you haven't updated in four years. And then I got sad. Really sad. I hope you haven't completely given up on this because it's fantastic and there aren't nearly enough good Cedric/Harry fics out there. Pleeeeeeeease continue this. Please please please?
Azurena chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hi! LOVED this first chapter, but I just wanted to ask about something that kind of confused me. You mentioned that Roger Davies was the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain, but later, when Cedric headed to the Hufflepuff dorm, he was relieved it was empty so he wouldn't have to deal with Davies. Soooo... is Davies a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Artemesia-Hime chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Is Harry possessed by his horcrux? The amber being when Tom takes over his actions or like a more evil side taking over?
Illucia chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Is harry reading their minds and thats the reason why he immediately dislikes someone?
Lekaiel chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Why have you abandoned such an amazing story like this? You're cruel! T_T
Meany chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Good. Not prejudiced or anything, but I like that Harry is not a werewolf. I am more intrigued by the color red, and where Voldemort had vanished to. Or was it Voldemort? It's not very clear... Mysteries are abounding... Update soon!
bunny86 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss888 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
His condition, it's not a werewolf? Or is it!
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Thanks for sharing.
PrincessNhymoe chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Very good story and I do hope you will continue :) Is Harry a Veela or something like that?
Alfirin-Lover chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Why you no update? It's so good!
anonnnnn chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
This is good. Really good. Please update! I love your spin of Hogwarts and Beauxbatons, along with Harry's family and other professors. I'd love to see more!