Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 9/24
That was awesome!
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
sounds cheesy, but... this fanfic was heart-moving :)
...or i'm hormonal! write more like this please!? :)
kasey chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Can u do a sequel where the dude comes after sam again.
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Scary! I was wondering how you were going to resolve this in a one-shot. GO SAMMY!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really excellent story it was cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this was a good story it was very cute..
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved it! Specially when John beat the tar out of that guy :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I like this, very impressed with Sam. Too bad John didn't stop hunting and give his boys what they really needed, the big dumbie!
Junkerin chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oooh so cute. Do you worke on something new?
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh wow! So many emotions with this one! Dean's terrible guilt for telling his baby brother to go alone and of course said baby brother did exactly what Dean said to do. John's complete fear of losing his baby at a mall. Sammy's terror of beinf taken by this horrible horrible man. I'm with a couple of the other readers where they think Sammy dropped "Bunky" on purpose to deliver a clue to his daddy and big brother. Clever little man! John's complete anger when he finally got his hands on the monster that dared steal his precious baby. John's relief when he had both his babies safe sleeping together. This was so well done. I agree with another reader who said if you ever wanted to do another little Sammy abduction with Daniel that would be awesome. I would totally read that! Oh yeah I loved the baby kicking the guy where it hurts! That's our boy Sammy! You're a Winchester little one!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Very good story! You've shown a fatherly John, who loves his sons deeply and does not call Dean down because of a lapse.
123kat chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I just loved the way Sammy took care of the "bad" story.

delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this was a great story.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just found this story when I went to your stoy page-after reading one of your other stories. Its a great story. I think you hit to nail on the head. Sammy would do what every his dad and Dean tought him to defined hiself. And the part with John bet to guy up and what the police said was way coo.
Carlata chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
that was beautiful *sniffles*

you go little sammy! god he is so cute and brave lol