Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Cthul chapter 3 . 5/29
Oh great… it’s gonna be one of those “KilLinG is wRoNg” Naruto fics isn’t it.
DarkHunter10 chapter 10 . 3/4
I always like it when authors just NIP this sasuke problem in the bud... Early on.. I myself just STERILIZE him early on in EVERY story. (usually castration... But there are MANY routes that work). It always brings a SMILE to my face... It lets me know that the characters of the story are AT LEAST competent enough to know the uchiha clan just DOESN'T work... It won't work... Even if you have a generation of "semi good" uchiha.. It's EVENTUALLY gonna fall off the wagon and all this REPEATS again, and again. Pandering to the uchiha, just shows the characters are about as close to "brain dead" as possible, without being considered corpses.

One STILL wonders how Jiraiya misses TWO ARMIES marching on Konoha...Seems like that would be EXCEEDINGLY difficult to overlook... The fact he is now criss-crossing the areas AROUND konoha means it should be even HARDER to not see. And WHY IN THE WORLD is orochi now becoming a pest to naruto? Naruto has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ANY of orochimaru's dreams/aspirations.. The ONLY thing the snake should be focused on right now, is getting the uchiha's body.. He DOES want the "pink eye" quite badly...As for Naruto? Nope... In fact, he should be actively AVOIDING naruto.. Since he KNOWS the Akutski want the jinchuriki and that he betrayed them... So they will PROBABLY kill him, when next they see him, so he should be doing his best to AVOID coming into contact with the jinchuriki in order to AVOID the Akutski. Garaa is a "necessary evil" for his plan.. A "calculated risk"... Naruto on the other hand, gains him really NOTHING in the long run (as he would see "gains") and puts his life at unneeded risk of exposure.
DarkHunter10 chapter 4 . 3/4
Why in the 9 hells would the Hokage declare naruto dead? Kinda stupid isn't it? I mean do they SEE any 200ft tall demonic foxes coming to kill them? No? Then Naruto is still alive... It's kinda an easy equation. Kinda obvious here...The conversation should be along the lines of... "I know naruto is still alive", "how could you know that Hokage-sama?"... "Simple, we're all still breathing and haven't been torn to shreds".
Bluenait chapter 6 . 7/28/2023
...just another trash fic of Naruto being a fucking pathetic Idiot like allways
Crevanille chapter 58 . 12/13/2022
Personally, I'm fine with the CRA and I don't hate the idea of a greedier Naruto.

That said, this Hinata and Sakura are 0retty greedy themselves.
...I still say Fuu should've been included, but 2 outta 3 is still acceptable.
Crevanille chapter 57 . 12/13/2022
...Jiraiya just predicted the future.
Crevanille chapter 56 . 12/13/2022
...Mik9to betraying Kushina using Shisui huh... Ouch.
Crevanille chapter 55 . 12/13/2022
...I wonder if I'm gonna feel bad for this Itachi in the end too?
Crevanille chapter 54 . 12/13/2022
...Leave it to Danzo to ruin a good moment... Asshole.
Crevanille chapter 53 . 12/13/2022
Will this Gaara get two hotties too!? SAY YES!
Crevanille chapter 52 . 12/12/2022
Let the fall of ROOT commence!
Crevanille chapter 51 . 12/12/2022
I have to admit.
Being subtly influenced to hate your own child is a cruelty that the caster of which deserves a special place in hell for.
Crevanille chapter 43 . 12/10/2022
Gai x Kurenai FTW!
Crevanille chapter 42 . 12/10/2022
Iruka x Anko is always pretty nice, but Gai x Kurenai was quite the surprise.

Also, I hope Yakumo gets a happy ending!
Crevanille chapter 41 . 12/10/2022
Another amazing chapter!

And it's good we get to see Sai finally enact his plan.
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »