Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Venom Spirit chapter 20 . 5/25
Okay I have to make my review of this story thus far as for 20 chapters in.

Personally, I'm coming to think of this naruto as a failure, and here's why.

He was put into a situation that resulted in a massive change of how he lived his life...and he's practically, not completely, but practically identical to his canon counterpart in canon at the same point in time. More willing to kill and such? sure, but really, that's it. I cant accept that because it goes against how we grow and develop mentally, how we mature.

Under a missing-nin, out in the realworld that is unforgiving, he rightly should have changed, been forced to see certain realities that forced him to change his perspective, alter his views, shifted his ideals. In my own fics I have his promises are usually his absolutes, but a six year old thrust into this world does not have such a capacity, especially in a world whre it will chew him up for the slightest mistake. He's that happy go lucky moron that we all love from canon, when he has no busines being that aside from on purpose for his own enjoyment to lay back and relax.

I fully expected a harder, more resolute to the world naruto, not a carbon copy of canon naruto's personality with a skin graft of serious shinobi just for slight deviation.

He's still naive, which let's be honest, Zabuza is a tough, and honestly crude individual in w rold that can kill you for your inattention. It would have been nothing for zabuza to pay a trusted call girl extra to teach them the birds and bees with a hands on demonstration, so that even if they died on a mission that at least wouldn't die without some satisfaction out of life or knowing what life could hav for them. I expected that from a missing-nin constantly in a dangerous life.

He learned so many jutsu, yet he hardly uses his repetoire, instead, going at it just like canon naruto did by basically throwing himself at the problem instead of thinking them through. Can he make plans? Yes, but when they serve a purpose that he's got in his head, or he make an obvious connection. The tazuna incident for one, that plan came about from a very canon naruto sympathy for tazuna, backed by the convenience of gato betraying them being a possibility. will tazuna have been killed? from what I'm seeing, I have to say, no, likely would have given tazuna the chance to escape in the end. He has an arsenal of jutsu that he's not completely utilizing that I just don't see zabuza letting slide in the slightest for one he was raising to be his weapon.

Yes you are starting to transform parts of the story by how things are changing from the canon story, but in regards to naruto, aside from the occasional stint of being serious, possibly able to kill, he still adhere's to canon naruto in personality, even down to his knee jerk style swft tricks in the field rather than true planning I'd expect of someone that has been in the realworld that wouldn't allow for naievity, ignorance, and such to continue. You're essentially failing to transform naruto's character even though you had literally the great way to do it.

and while this may not hold true for future chapter, I'm not seeing it possible since the six years in the harsh real world with a missing-nin taking dangerous jobs and evading hunter-nin, not to mention other realities, was the instance to enforce said changes and it was essentially wasted.

Its har to enjoy this story, when to me, the progression of the character in naruto himself makes not a single lick of sense for the situation and circumstances of how he left the village and spent those six years.

Sorry to be so blunt, or if this'll even be read, but I felt it had to be said because really, what was the point of naruto being away those six years, if he was going to end up with the same personality as canon pretty much?

Ill see what the rest of the story hold, but well... I sa all I felt the need to ay above.

till the next review.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 64 . 4/25
It's a pity this great fic hasn't been updated for six years. Well, I really loved it. Good job!
Honestly I like the idea but it just feels slow I know I’m just 5 chapters in but there doesn’t seem to be much of any plot progression so far.
AnonnymA chapter 64 . 2/28
This fic is Pretty good. Great humor. Love the originality, and depth of planning.

Can’t wait to see where you take this!
SinfulPride chapter 24 . 2/23
This chapter has some well thought out dialog. the arguments of Naruto and Zabuza against Koyuki are inspiring.
Guestarino chapter 5 . 2/15
Jesus, what a bunch of sadists. Hopefully this theme of glorifying them isn't a repeating one.
For the love of God PLEASE UPDATE! Your story is just to damn good! You are an amazing author!
Inuyonas chapter 64 . 1/14
man if you don't update this I'm going to sue
KunaiKyuubi77 chapter 64 . 12/12/2017
please update this
Ghost chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
You need to stop writing your retarded
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
Please keep updating this amazing story and I wish that the was more Naruto and Hinata stories like this one with Zabuza and Haku and if even Uzumaki saviors and Naruto being smart/Strong and having sub elements bloodlines and stuff like that. hmm sorry for pointing this out but the are spelling mistakes in this amazing story and i thought to let you know.
Sgt Sparorow chapter 36 . 9/6/2017
Ch 36 .Huh,penguin summons .Ok so we got a leader , a smart one , and explosives expert and a small ignored ... are these penguins based on the penguins of Madagascar?!That is awesome!
Me chapter 47 . 8/27/2017
I love the penguins
swordmanben chapter 64 . 8/8/2017
Just got done reading this story again. Hope you are well and will give an update soon.
Sungazing chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Nice job on this chapter. It was good.
2,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »