Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 64 . 6/21
Please continue!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 5/21
Hope none of those side POV's were important, as I skipped over all of them...
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 5/16
Ch 15

That seal which was given by Orochimaru should be neutralized. It messes with Naruto's control or his chakra taining it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 5/16
Ch 14

5 pronged seal . Ether will weaken and allow connection with the fox or straighten the seal or add twisted cursed version of some damn Biju . Even small drip from the Fox is super powerful and concentrated sealed with the casters given energy. But that is the cursed heaven.
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/16
Ch 11

Ok so the Jinchuruki lets just say container of the 3 tailed turtle was Yagura which is Hokage and the Reason Zabuza to be a Rogue and that is enough.

Now Sai I hope to be saved and relearn the colors of the emotions which in the moment are Blank white wall with relative echo of feelings hidden in the forgotten mission from his brother which I learned from "The sealed kunai " .

The Mission is Konoha with out Danzo and Root .

I hope Sai to become true ally and improve his techniques. He is only great for spying but he is pretty weak because compared with Naruto and Haku .
After Sai become truly loyal he should train as hell to compensate his weakness. Because he is the weak brink now.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/16
Ch 8

So far The Demonic Brothers should be dead from their foolishness.
But how much they deserve. How human are they and how snake or roach behavior they have?!

The Same is from Zabuza and Haku . They are nice especially Haku deserves his life and Zabuza is just gruf grumpy warrior because the container of 3 Tails the armored Turtle and the container of it which is Danzo wants peace killing the people with special gifts. War will exist even without all those jitsu or Magic or Dragons or Heaven creatures just with plain old weaponry of any kind.

That is just condition . And those people deserve a choice even if they are just discovering or using it in the everyday lives or just as Ninja Protectors. Not that Fascist Genocide against those poor innocent people just because are slightly different.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/15
Ch 4

Zabuza looks now a victim and not too bad person.
He cares . Maybe by Naruto's influence of care .
my 2 guys chapter 49 . 4/27