Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Lord vain chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Dame was not exspecting that...
lmc9389 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Returning to the leaf such a buzz kill saratobi is a badass in battle but he could never keep a tight grip on his village and made so many mistakes with naruto. On the plus side at least naruto isn't a dumb as fuck loser like in cannon. Oh well story is still good and I shall continue to read
lmc9389 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Aww leaf village sucks don't go back :(
Flashohol chapter 64 . 5/1/2013
Epic tale though a little bit reliant on the cannon material with a handfull of variances but thats what FF is afterall. I love how you've developed the characters thus far even the seemingly minor ones have a great amount of detail put into them beyond what I have come to expect from most stories here. Looking forward to more in the future.
kaiirine chapter 64 . 5/1/2013
It was a good read. Actually if there's any alternative story out there for Naruto then I guess I've read one of the best. I loved how you carefully built up the story and its characters. I do hope that you find time to finish this piece as I would love to know how the ending turned out.
Amidamaru88 chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Is the story complete or abandoned ?
ocho8murph chapter 43 . 4/24/2013
I just love this story so much, it is my favorite on the site hope you update this soon as I cannot wait
random reader chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Getting interesting
random reader chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
KEEP it up nice job
random reader chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Starting to be very interesting
Dragon Alchemist chapter 62 . 4/11/2013
You know, every time I read the words "Mr. J" I keep thinking the Joker... Probably on account of a Naruto/Batman x-over i read where the Joker raised Naruto...

Any how, still loving the fic, on to the next chapter
traviswj chapter 64 . 3/21/2013
This is an incredible story, keep up the great work!
traviswj chapter 49 . 3/21/2013
This is an incredible story, keep up the great work! So who is going to be the root for Tsunade, Dan or Nawaki?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 64 . 3/20/2013
I liked the scene with naruto and kurama.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 56 . 3/20/2013
HAHAHA oh he did do it... again.

Actually there are atleast one fic out here that makes shion "jump" him after hes remark, however it was pretty easy to hear that it was said partly in jest from her side in the movie.
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »