Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
erching chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
686,531 words and on top of that it's well written i'm honestly impressed to many people lose interest in their stories and never finish
Guest chapter 63 . 8/7/2012
More please! I love this story
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I was a little disappointed the jonin sent wasn't Kakashi but I guess it makes sense, him being a sensei and all. Now Naruto's secret is out though and I'm excited to see the reaction. I absolutely adore this story. It is unbelievably interesting, well thought out, and has the perfect amount of comedy relief. You are a skilled writer. Plus, I'm partial to stories where Zabuza lives. He's such a fun character.
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I dislike that Kakashi won't be on the mission but I'm curious to see where this is going. From what I've read you seem to think things through so obviously there is a purpose to the switch up of the teams.
animeman12 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I would've thought you'd have team 8 take the mission to wave. though having team 10 take it defiantly adds to the interest
animeman12 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
actually i think that the word jinchuriki translates to: power of human sacrifice. so i'm pretty sure that it has a meaning, but i could be wrong
Guest chapter 63 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story. Keep updating, I can't wait to continue reading.
Konoha's NINETAILEDKITSUNE chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
nice story. just read the first chap.
DialACow chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I stumbled across this story in another author's profile and decided to give it a shot due to an interesting premise. I must applaud you on your nearly flawless setup. You not only created a highly plausible reason for Naruto to flee the village but came up with some creative ways for him to get away with it. As much as I would like Mizuki to get what's coming to him, you've setup a scenario where he could survive and maybe avoid treason (though he still needs to pay for what he has done). I am impressed you've stuck with this story as long as you have and look forward to an enjoyable read.
Mai'shardstyle chapter 63 . 7/2/2012
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon.
Throy567 chapter 63 . 6/30/2012
i bow before your amazingness ness and i hope that you update this story soon, it is totally amazing
The Black Writing Fan chapter 63 . 6/28/2012
Interesting story you gave here.
Tinithor chapter 55 . 6/26/2012
Another great chapter.
Tinithor chapter 54 . 6/26/2012
Man this shit is epic. Really great writing. Amazing fights mixed in with compelling emotional storytelling. I love it.
Tinithor chapter 52 . 6/26/2012
Oh man i really hope Sai doesn't die, but he seems to be cornered with no way out.
2,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »