Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
Good chapter. Soon Naruto will kick ass and get with Hinata again. Write more ASAP!
zentary chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
a fantastioc story so far update soon :)
Uchiha-Itachi-3434 chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
wow, im so hooked on this story right now, it not like any other i have read, yet it is the same. i have seen some of the same events played out in many storys, but never the way you did it, i cant wait for the next chapter. the only thing i can complain about was the first few chapters could be redone with better grammar, and a few paragraphs here and there were worded weird and made it harder to understand. but things like that normaly get fixed after the story is done or by a beta. i hope to see the next chapter soon, this is getting better everytime i get to read more
schnookums chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Sharkdude5 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Another awesome chapter!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
Cool Update!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Dang politics. I can't wait to see how the exams go, Naruto and Haku will kick butt! But I can just see Naruto and Hinata ending up back to back against some enemies and Hinata figuring things out. I mean... how many people have two chakra colors in their system? I can quite easily see Haku, Shino, a beaten and tied up Ami, and whomever rounds out team Zabuza all sighing as they wait for Hinata to finish ravaging Naruto in the forest so they can complete the exams.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
I like where this is going I'm glad to see more stories that feature Sarutobi as the leader he should be and not just some figure head to be manipulated I also like how he put his advisors in place by reminding them who's boss keep up the good work till next time,

Hee-Ho!
Muledragon chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Yes! Great chapter once again. I love how fast your updating too. Keep it up!
IfakeoutI chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
i really want you to update soon please
Alex345 chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Great chapter!

XD
kurokitsune666 chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Its an awesome!story update soon!
VFSNAKE chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Good chapter. Man, when Hinata learns about Naruto being in Konoha, whether by accident or not, she is going to hit him with a big fat kiss, and let him have it...romantically of course. Write more ASAP!
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
So, narutyo is back, but his true identity can't be revealed, until after the Chuunin exams. that sucks.

still, hope he runs into sakura and hinata, and still hangs out with them, even if not as himself. excellent chapter.
Jamez-08 chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
First of all, let me say that reading this chapter made well worth the wait in between for each update. And, after over ten chapters, Naruto has finally made his return to Konoha; and though its sad to see him wait to reveal himself to his precious people, it still an amazing story thus far. As to the obsessed Konoha-nin, I'm guessing that this will lead to Naruto, Haku and Zabuza's first mission as Konoha-nin after the Chuunin exams.

Meaning that they will travel to Snow/Spring country to not only protect the actress, and real princess, but more than likely help her reclaim her throne. Of course, that will probably several chapters far into the future, and its something that can wait as the story is finally reaching the climax of what will turn into an invasion/mini-war.

Now, as to possible canidates for Naruto and Haku's team; have you thought about using Yakumo Kurama? You know, the girl from the genjutsu clan that Sarutobi had Kurenai attempt to teach before being denied her oppurtunity to become a kunoichi. Say that Naruto's forced departure from Konoha caused more changes to his world than many have yet to see; one of them being Danzo recruiting her for his own purposes.

After all, her want to be ninja was... is so great that she would more than likely follow even Orochimaru to get her chance to become one. So, if someone, an elder of of Konoha took her under his wing and allowed her said chance, she would do it freely and despite common sense. Plus, this way Naruto's team will be rounded out as per recognized three man team configuration (two boys and a girl); and we can see what kind of person Yakumo turned out under Danzo's teachings. Also, we can see if Naruto can reach the good person inside of her and have her turn on Danzo, the same way Naruto helped Sai regain the humanity Danzo tried to destroy within him.

What do you think?

P.S. You are a great writer, keep working on this story whenever life gives you the chance, and whatever inspired you to do so, inspires you again. Until the next chapter, later.
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »