Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Hagarenaruto chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Loving your story, and also I loved that you didn't sent Hinata's team in that mission because it would have been VERY predictable.

Wanted to review your story sooner but because I needed some cahsh was working all this time, but now expect a review every chapter you do.

Hope you can deliver more awesomeness.
Wyrtha chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Aw man ... I hate you and your cliff hangers of doom j/k. Seriously though you keep putting out good stuff. I for sure thought you would have Team 10 get called in as backup, but I do have to wonder. Is poor little Ami walking to her death? or is someone else on Team 7/10?
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
interesting!
Alex345 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Great chapter!

XD
Smoochynose chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Is the next chapter FINALLY the one where things all blow up. They have to learn who Naruto is with. Imagine the sandaime's face at his precious Naruo being raised by the demon of the mist.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I really hope Mei and Zabuza are reunited someday, I can totally see her fussing over Naruto and Haku as if they're her boys since Zabuza is obviously the dad in the relationship. Nice insight into the relationship of Team 8, though I personally think Ami will die very soon when she ignores Hinata's advice or warnings. And she'll be unmourned.
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Nice!

Keep it up!
Hee-Ho Master chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I like it and I am definitely looking forward to hearin of Naruto's plan keep it up till next time,

Hee-Ho!
Azure Winter chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Zabuza gets better by the chapter, I definitly liked his back story here.

So Hayate will take part in the mission with team ten as back up...sound cool. Now I wonder how team seven and eight's mission will turn out, as well the wave mission espeically considering Naruto maybe accidently discovered here, just have to wait and find out.
MzHelloKitty chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
great story cant wait forf the next chapter
Sharkdude5 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter!
Dakars revolution chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Ya nice chapter can't wait till the badass fight coming up
Kyuubi123 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter and story. I must say that this is a very entertaining read and that I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
nobother chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
oh i can't wait to see his plan in action
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Hmm, interesting... Though this chapter seemed sub-par in comparison to your others. It may just be me overthinking things, though. And what does the title mean? It freaked me out. o.o

-Cranberries,

-The Epitome of Eccentricity!
2,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »