Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path

XD
Sharkdude5 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Awesome chapter!
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
And so, Danzou begins his plans, and sarutobi begins his. The question is, will sarutobi be able to protect Naruto enough beofre he dies, or will Danzou get through?

Personally, I'm hoping for the former. Excellent chapter.
Sonson-Sensei chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
So Sai has joined in huh, should add for an intresting spin to the chunin exams. Also I still can't figure out Ami, she's like a female version of Sasuke. You plan on having her go rouge on us, and join the snake man? Anyway good update and I look forward to more.
Hafez chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
sup, im realy enjoing the story, hope you continue to update. peace.
Chewie Cookies chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Nice chapter, but no NaruHina? Why no NaruHina?

Keep up the good work!
Kazuma-144 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Hey I just had a great idea what if Sai actually thought Haku was a girl and called him no boobs and Haku actually got angry at him. Hey I just had a great idea what if Sai actually thought Haku was a girl and called him no boobs and Haku actually got angry at him. o and is Hinata going to meet Naruto in the next chapter because I can imagine Naruto falling for her in an intent because of the color of her jacket.
Writing bunny chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Excellent story so far. Doesn't get as much attention as it deserves. I especially commend you on the fast updating rate.

I wonder, how long before Sai melts. And if he doesn't, can he get squashed bz Gaara in the prelims?

Also can't wait for the meeting between team Zabuza and team Ten.

Now, show us the Chuunin exams!
Azure Winter chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
So Sai joins the team, and Naruto appears before Sakura and Sasuke and is slowly befriending the girl as Ronin, but of course he is making enemies with the Ucihia.

I really liked that Naruto met back up with Sakura befor Hinata first instead, his meeting with Hinata probably won't be till the exams I'm guessing. Having him appear befor her as a mysterious particpant and opponent is much better probably, (makes him more of a mystery). I found Naruto and Sakura's time together near the end of the chapter was nice and liked that he advised at how she is suppose to improve.

Ah yes, I can for see meeting team ten again should be interesting, it'll probably be a "It's YOU!" moment, ha ha ha ha!

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
nobother chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
good but i do not understand why sai calls naruto dickless in the manga/anime i understand it but not here
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
Good chapter. Soon Naruto will kick ass and get with Hinata again. Write more ASAP!
zentary chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
a fantastioc story so far update soon :)
Uchiha-Itachi-3434 chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
wow, im so hooked on this story right now, it not like any other i have read, yet it is the same. i have seen some of the same events played out in many storys, but never the way you did it, i cant wait for the next chapter. the only thing i can complain about was the first few chapters could be redone with better grammar, and a few paragraphs here and there were worded weird and made it harder to understand. but things like that normaly get fixed after the story is done or by a beta. i hope to see the next chapter soon, this is getting better everytime i get to read more
schnookums chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Sharkdude5 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010