Reviews for Naruto: Demon's Path
Amidamaru88 chapter 64 . 8/10/2013
any chance of a new chapter soon ?
jamnaz79 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
This story is complex and wonderful. I truly hope it gets picked up again
bfg10k17 chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Interesting last lines.
I think according to Cannon, Itachi was a double agent in Akatsuki. Kind of a long term mission for Konoha. If you did this because you also think it's bulls*it, I'm okay with it.
bfg10k17 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
DANZO YOU STUPIC C*NT !
Also, I begin to suspect the sudden idea in Kushina's mind about Naruto being the fox was also his doing. (Shisui's implanted sharingan's ability)
Or Madara, but I don't see any reason or anything that would benefit him from doing that, so yeah.
assasin11700 chapter 64 . 6/28/2013
FREAKING AWESOME! I'm glad you write fan fiction! Plz write more godlike Naruto fanfucs. Something with infamous or... [prototype]
dveth chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I hate your view of ninja in this story. Saying things like "cheap tricks" shouldn't be allowed is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Do you even know what a ninja is? You write the story as if things like hiding from the enemy and preparing for a battle are bad qualities for a ninja to have. From a previous chapter, going into battle against an opponent that could kill every single Genin-level shinobi in the village is a stupid idea. Yes, Naruto had a plan, but he didn't mention that The reasoning he did use against Sai was idiotic. Giving up your life to attempt to save near-strangers when there is little chance of succeeding is just dumb. Your characters' views of what a Ninja is are completely unrealistic, and it's entirely annoying to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I will not bash your fic as that is not what reviews are for. I will however say that due to the pairings I will no longer be reading it. The two people you put Naruto with are the worse women in the Naruto fandum and have no skills or pride as women. The relationship between them is not something that is even worth looking into as neither of the girls ever really cared about him in the fandoum. Other then that the story was great and I hope that you keep writing even when I will no longer be reading.
duchessme chapter 64 . 6/20/2013
naruto got a harem of his own?wonder who'll be called fist cant be both 1st..an interesting 2 read mor soon
Swifteagle chapter 64 . 6/11/2013
Quite an enjoyable read. I've only just read this story, but am looking forward to the next chapter. I will check out your other stories.
Chaoticist chapter 64 . 5/30/2013
My only gripe with this story is that we aren't really seeing much of Naruto's personal development. It'd be great if Kushina could figure out a way to teach Naruto to mold his chakra into the chakra chains like she does in addition to him learning the Hiraishin. Granted I've always wanted a fic where Naruto learned to use the chains at a young age and grew proficient with them.

I have greatly enjoyed this so far and hope to see a new chapter soon.
xBeautifullyxxShatteredx chapter 64 . 5/21/2013
Love, love, love this story! Absolutely amazing details and story line. I found this story awhile ago and couldn't stop reading it! I could barely contain my excitement for every chapter. I honestly can't wait for you to upload a new chapter because I need to see how this story continues and ends. Your an amazing writer and hopefully there's a new chapter soon )
GoalieFreak365 chapter 64 . 5/15/2013
Awesome story so far
Guest chapter 57 . 5/12/2013
Damnit! Why does everyone give naruto a goddamn cape? I mean seriously, he's not minato
Guest chapter 52 . 5/12/2013
Just curious, but did kushina not really see naruto as a demon at all but it is danzo using the kotoakatsumi? I'm sure ill find out and I'm probably wrong but I thought it might be a possibility and an interesting twist
Guest chapter 49 . 5/12/2013
I thought you already made shikamaru a chunin, and hinata too. Why are they competing?
1,987 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »