Reviews for A Promise Kept
markian chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Too cute! Well, I can die happy, now. :) No, wait, I can't! I think I'm the only one in the PoT fandom that hasn't finished the anime, or watched that drama and movies :'(
Fadey chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Holy... This is the best Atobe/Jirou fic I have ever read before. Totally awe-some I love it!

Fadey~
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Jirou is TOTALLY an evil genius... xD After all, how ELSE would he have survived through Hyotei for all those years? He can't be THAT nice. I mean, even Choutarou must have a slightly sadistic side... And that was a nice ending. I liked the way it ended. And how Yukimura was so scheming and how both the Hyotei and Rikkai captains were jerks and got played around with. :3 Because, you know, jerks SHOULD learn their places.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
You know, when I first read that the reporters were running up to them with cameras and stuff, I really thought that it'd be fangirls running up to them demanding fanservice. But putting that random thought aside...

You rock my socks for writing an evil/angry Jirou. Not many people could do that, but the Rikkai captain was an ass anyway. I hate him, a lot. But I guess he made teh story cooler by having Jirou kick his ass ;P And Jirou using Hatsume no Rondo was EPIC~ Mauri's move has always fascinated me, so I'm happy Jirou used that too xD And I love how scary you made Yukimura when it was time for his match. Oh, how I wish I could've read that xDD By the way, that part where Atobe mentioned that everyone who went to Hyoutei has a bit of 'Hyoutei' in them, was absolutely genius, and no doubt about it; true. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE THIS!

(And Jirou saying he's someone's worse nightmare is kind of funny cause...he sleeps all the time and...yeah XDD)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I LOVED the ending! lol, I could actually see Jirou doing something like that if he gets angry enough and that would DEFINITELY make him angry... you know, I'd love to see an angry Jirou, an VERY angry Hyoutei too, that would be VERY scary.

I loved it!

~Nya! _
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Evil Jirou... I. Love. You.

I read this on LJ once (I stalk the site from time to time). I'm glad you posted it here. It had it's funny moments to make me laugh out loud (that's hard to do) so... yeah, great story!
FrenzForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Marui quote is Dou tensai teki. As Jiroh doesn't want to be a tensai just say fen, ne... How cute. I love this story thanks for making it. Love ya