Reviews for Harry Potter and the Vale of Destiny
wotpsycho chapter 15 . 4/21
Just reread this again, absolutely love this fic! One of the few WIPs that I enjoy rereading. While I understand the need for RL to take priority (I also had no time for fic for 5 years while staring my career) I hope you're still writing, and if you ever have a chance to come back and can get a desire to finish this it would be wonderful. If not, the story is amazing enough as is!

Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Kadence chapter 15 . 4/8
I hope that you eventually resume writing this! I love your work, and even though I knew this was unfinished, I read it anyway. How could I not? I particularly enjoy your portrayal of the wizarding world's cultural aspects, and the way muggle tech is integrated in your fic.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 15 . 3/7
Ok...I'm hooked.

You can't leave it there.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 10 . 3/7
One question I keep coming to: wouldn't it be practical for Harry to hire carpentry tutors, muggle and or magical, to give a hands on experience and skills to rebuild Hogsmead?

If they tied to Hogwarts class credit couldn't they use the local timber from the Forrest and/or use Sprout to rapid grow trees to use?

That would solve a few immediate problems wouldn't it and be a practical demonstration even your dick of a headmaster could get behind.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 9 . 3/7
I've made it in 9 chapters and you're just to the secondish day of classes.

A lot has happened and I'm not complaining as this is a wonderful story, but please pick up the pace just a little bit.

Also...this is running the risk of becoming a cliche Anti-Dumble golden trio bashing fic which is taking away from the point of the story which I thought was to keep Harry and Cedric together and incrimentally change British wizarding society.
ThomasNealy chapter 3 . 1/30
The whole Thestral thing was one big plot hole in cannon. by the time Harry had seen Cedric die he had already witnessed two deaths ( his mother and Quirrelmort) and I could even stretch that to include the unicorn his first year, the horcrux his second along with the basilisk that year. then bang there are strange animals that pull the carages that were there all along but no one ever talked about them and Harry never saw them. just another big plot whole.
d chapter 15 . 1/19
Great story
kdarnell2 chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
I just recently found your stories and, after a completely mad marathon reading session, I want to say; well done! I love the stories, they're well written, funny, and just overall entertaining. I do hope you haven't stopped writting, though.
AlexiCyn chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
This has been a very enjoyable read and I look forward to seeing Moldy Shorts have his arse handed to him. :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
I've been reading your work and quite enjoy this story. Hopefully, you're still writing and just hit a spot of writer's block. Hope to see more of this story.
mis chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Really like this story. can't wait to see what your next steps are. thanks for sharing.
Mags1st chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
I love the trilogy (3 for now maybe more) and I hoooope you come back andf nupdated. Pretty pretty pretty-itty plkease!
Grania chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
I'm glad Umbridge bowed out...I've never liked her. On a different note, I've read the story about the English and the French as well, but the version I read was about the origin of a certain four-letter word, in which only the middle finger was cut off so the soldiers couldn't "pluck yew."

Grin. I really like this so far. Keep going!
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Love the fic please update or have you giving up on the story. I found your story through a reviewer of mine on his/Her fav stories any way I hope you contiune this story made me laugh my ass off.
Pennieyoung chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
I love this series so much. Hope you come back to it soon :):):)