Reviews for Harry Potter and the Vale of Destiny
Mags1st chapter 15 . 7/22
I love the trilogy (3 for now maybe more) and I hoooope you come back andf nupdated. Pretty pretty pretty-itty plkease!
Grania chapter 3 . 7/14
I'm glad Umbridge bowed out...I've never liked her. On a different note, I've read the story about the English and the French as well, but the version I read was about the origin of a certain four-letter word, in which only the middle finger was cut off so the soldiers couldn't "pluck yew."

Grin. I really like this so far. Keep going!
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 15 . 6/14
Love the fic please update or have you giving up on the story. I found your story through a reviewer of mine on his/Her fav stories any way I hope you contiune this story made me laugh my ass off.
Pennieyoung chapter 15 . 6/11
I love this series so much. Hope you come back to it soon :):):)
Ever again uploading?
V. L. Crawford chapter 15 . 3/5
I am definitely loving this complete trilogy so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
sheekblack chapter 15 . 1/10
I'm loving your stories, even if it's been a year and 1/2 I really hope your still around to continue on I really have liked this story ark so far
Best wishes on whatever you are doing now
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 1/10
Excellent story! Just like the ones before it. :D I'm very much interested in how the second attack on Hogsmead would happen, so here's hoping that you continue the story sometime soon!
NeverTooOldToBeNerdy chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
As someone who is infamous for taking ages (AAAAGGGEEESSSS) to update my stories (my main fic had a break of more than 2 YEARS in it's writing, and still isn't done), I am hopeful that you are like me, and intend to finish this lovely, clever story arc eventually. (Damn that "Life", it ruins everything!)
I'm really crap at bothering to review things (usually), but I do love your stories and writing (esp this one) and wanted to tell you so.
I especially love your take on House Elves (Winky should be played by Dame Judi Dench I reckon!) and your Mad-Eye Moody makes me laugh out loud, he's so... cuddly!
If you can, I hope the update dragon can be vanquished (or befriended) and you can find joy in writing this story again, so that we selfish people can find more joy in reading it.
Amd finally, a simple Thank You, for the entertainment and the thought provoking that you have already achieved.
Anjxr71 chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Hi! I was just reading this wonderful story arc again! I do hope that it will be updated soon. I would so like to find out what Sirius is up to. Can Percy change his ways? Can we ever get rid of Riddle. Maybe find out if Harry can ever get "lucky" to the extent of kids? Please except my thanks for a great story and hope to see it continued soon!
harrynginnyinatree chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
I've just finished all three stories in this series, and I'm hoping that you'll have another chapter sometime soon. I love your characterizations, particularly with Neville and some of your French OC's. I'm looking forward to Voldemort's upcoming attempt at another attack. I'm assuming that the second will not go nearly as well as the first. I can't imagine how long this story is going to be once finished. You're already at 15 chapters and 158,000 words and we're only like 5 days into the school year. At this rate it'll be about 500 chapters and over a million words if it goes through the entire year.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
I think this story is great...when do you plan to update it?
karekid2004 chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
great story, are you going to finish it or has the story been abandoned
Rachel chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
I love this story/series. So much I've read it in one (incredibly long) sitting. If you count 2 days one sitting, anyway. I really hope you are able to finish this, mostly for incredibly selfish reasons, but eh, when it comes to fanfiction I'm an incredibly selfish person :P keep up the good work! (And my entertainment ;P)
NevLongbottomForever chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Hi, planning on updating?