Reviews for Harry Potter and the Vale of Destiny
OMG! SHOCKED to see a new chapter up. Keep up the good work. ;D
Just a lurker chapter 1 . 3/17
Absolutely love your work. Please continue!
yngoldfogee chapter 15 . 3/17
Great to see an update, I was so excited. I loved this one - especially Percy's confusion at/with the Americans, eagerly awaiting your next chapter when you get the chance.
maleficus-lupus chapter 15 . 3/17
Ah... the British Museum, many a great magic comes from there, especially when it includes cats. Will this include cat mummies?
hotflower901 chapter 15 . 3/16
I was so jazzed to see a new chapter. Hooray. The Americans to the rescue. Voldy shorts men have never come up against a M-16. Lol
Harriverse chapter 15 . 3/15
Oh, I can't wait to see what the American's do to Voldy's 'welcoming' committee! You also reaffirmed Narcissa's 'feelings' quite well. If I haven't been reading this non stop in my free time, that might have come out of the blue, but it didn't. Looks like Harry's team will have no problem offering housing to werewolfs, and maybe hiring some 'teachers' to train them?
Harriverse chapter 13 . 3/15
I'm surprised that Cedric is letting his 'emergency secret' transportation out of the bag. There are no laws against it because no one has thought of them, but now they will have a reason to do so. Plus, enemies can plan to disable what they know about.
Harriverse chapter 12 . 3/15
You do seem to have fun putting Hermione in her place. Then again, she was just taking her ire out from the Howler on Harry. Hello? Molly should receive her own version from Hermione just for a lark. Besides, if anyone (?Hermione?) would have noticed, Harry hadn't gotten a chance to TALK to anyone at the Profit to have made such an statement in the first place. For such an avid reader to have made such a false attribution means she was either a.) stupid to begin with, or b.) emotionally compromised. Then again, the way she's had her every desire to glomp onto and control Harry destroyed for so long leaves me wondering how she could be anything but 'nutters'.
Harriverse chapter 11 . 3/15
I vote for 'bugger'. The suffix 'er' is used to refer to a person who does whatever the verb is. Then again, I didn't know 'bug' was a verb...

Looks like Cedric, just by being in the picture this time, is changing Harry's support base. They really haven't had to use their future knowledge so much to change things as Harry's got allies coming out of the woodwork.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 3/12
Ah, now you start showing the slow progress that may have caused Draco and Hermione to be such friends in the future. I've been reading this trilogy for days, so everything is fresh in my mind. On the other hand, you've been writing this for years, so how do you do it? From the amount of ranting you've had Hermione spewing at Harry, I've been wondering how they could still have good feelings for each other in the future. Glad to know that some of what that alternative future had to show might not all be lost due to the changes.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 3/12
Now that's interesting. Quite a change from canon to have Aberforth appear. Then again, right now I'm in awe of how you dealt with Umbridge.
Tlcatlady chapter 15 . 3/9
Your usual stellar delivery ;) looking forward to the next whenever you have time to get to it. Congrats on your story/collaborative production too. TLC
jimhouston52 chapter 15 . 3/9
Thank you so much for not dropping this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed the first two and was very disappointed when this was left incomplete for so long. Your introduction of the Americans in the newest chapter hints at some very interesting developments.

Good work. Please continue.

Jim
Robyntalks chapter 15 . 3/9
Thanks for the update! I really thought that you had abandoned this story. I'm happy you didn't!
Looking forward to more!
Love, Robyn.
catsim1953 chapter 15 . 3/5
Thank you so much for this new chapter. It was a blast. You didn't mention the sticking charm on Percy's eyes. Surely he needed one, once he saw how the Americans were so effeciently going about setting up their refugee centre. Well done, by the way. I'm an Aussie, and a human, and I'm very proud about how you Americans can get things done when things go bad. So..anyway...Percy sure has been educated! LOL.

Dear, dear Voldie. How much of a beat down is he going to get? Hmmm? These Americans are not English sheep, but wolves. I am so going to enjoy reading this next chapter.

So, on with it, when you can. I'll be eagerly awaiting.

Cathy