Reviews for Harry Potter and the Vale of Destiny
I think this story is great...when do you plan to update it?
karekid2004 chapter 15 . 7/21
great story, are you going to finish it or has the story been abandoned
Rachel chapter 15 . 7/15
I love this story/series. So much I've read it in one (incredibly long) sitting. If you count 2 days one sitting, anyway. I really hope you are able to finish this, mostly for incredibly selfish reasons, but eh, when it comes to fanfiction I'm an incredibly selfish person :P keep up the good work! (And my entertainment ;P)
NevLongbottomForever chapter 1 . 4/5
Hi, planning on updating?
You do realize that Harry as a baby saw his mom die Just saying.
whatever55 chapter 15 . 1/5
ok... I'm kind of mad at you right now lol... I stumbled upon the first story of this series a couple days ago and this is the first story in a while that has completely captured my attention in a while so I have not been able to stop reading it for the past few days but I am supposed to be working on my Master's Thesis!

Anyway I love the story so far (and I almost wish Harry was made Chief Warlock just to see the private temper tantrum Dumbledore would have thrown) and I hope you update soon... although that would mean more procrastinating on my thesis but at least that wouldn't last for days this time!
Rabunga chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh no...after tearing through parts 1 & 2, we now have caught up to where the story is at...nooooooo we want more, we want more! :). I am praying that volde's men get their butts kicked handily and that Dumbles gets some pain soon, he is soooo evil, basically he is Voldemort without direct murder (which you have shown handily when you do the perspective chapters)...eagerly awaiting more, it's so good to see the puffs gets recognition for a change!
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
That line about Molly would approve, and the one about Thibideux, and the line about I need a spot of culture...
I'm dying inside, dying of laughter. I don't want to wake the neighbors, so I stuck myself with a pair of thumbtacks to stop the laughter.
And wereboar, huh? Sounds like something kinky that Japanese school girls need to be leery of.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Heh. This was an EXCELLENT chapter. The flow of action was very steady, almost perfectly consistent. The dialogue flowed with relative ease, with only a few points where it jumped or skipped from topic to topic within a defined setting.

Also, the end of the chapter, with Draco's explanation of his beliefs... it was very realistic, and honestly made me think of Draco as a real person, not just a character.
josh chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
I don't know if you still get these but pleases please please (grovels) finish this story I have to know what happens this is one of my all time favourite Harry/Cedric
I have to know what happens you've left soo much open
I love the portrayal of the characters and give you've opened them up and explored them but I just can't stand to not know what happens
In the mean time I'm gonna read secrets by vorabiza it's a Harry/draco book that's 62 chapters long and probably one of the best fan docs there is and I'd have to say yours is up there too I suggest you read it as it might give you the motivation to finish what you started
Raven.Fire84 chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Oh, I just can't wait until you update this one again. I love it so much and miss it like a fat kid misses cake
adafrog chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Great story. Looking forward to more.
tbell68 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
I haven't written a review for this story until now. I have to say that I've been on a reading overdose, I've read this and the other two stories over the last couple of days. I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. Your take on the characters has kept me entertained and wanting more. While I know that you have to redeem Hermoinie in their end I'm glad that your writing her the way that you are. I can't help but to agree with some of the things that you've said in your notes about the truth of your interpretation of Ron and Dumbledore. I can't wait to see what's next.

While I don
Anon chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Hope you update soon. Brilliant work!
breaker99 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Oh wow I have to say that this is a great story that has been written very well! I was looking for a new slash pairing to read about and I found it in this story.I look forward to reading more chapters in the future!