Reviews for Baroness
TatteredSeraphim chapter 6 . 3/2
Will this ever be continued? *Looks hopeful* This story gets better and better the more I re-read it, which s quite a lot.
TatteredSeraphim chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Please, please update this soon! I keep re-reading this over and over, it's a superb fic. You really do strike a wonderful balance in the dynamcs of 'Genya' and Yoko's relationship, really nailing their personalities and making them nicely three dimensional - which is so easy to do with writing Alucard, especially in his Genya guise. I'm loving how the web of this tale is being spun, and the mysteries get deeper and more intriguing.
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
It's always nice to find a decent gen-fic in a category mostly focused on the more romantic aspects of the game (Or rather, the ART in this case.) You write the canon characters nicely. I didn't notice any slip-ups in their personalities. Not once. Bravo on that.

Eh, you miss a few words here and there. But no one is perfect. It doesn't detract from the story's readability. I have to say that my favorite part about this is the fact that Arikado acts like Arikado, not some sex-crazed, narcissistic psychopath like I've seen him portrayed in other stories around here.

Keep it up.
Harpokrates chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
So this is, like, really great and deserves more reviews. Yoko is brilliant t and awesome and hilarious. I like Alucard's characterization, too. All of the other characters are great, and I like how the story is developed. It kind of reads like a 'Davinci Code' novel. Anyways, great work and I hope the story is not abandoned.
KeyofNostalgia chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Wow. That was good. Awesome. The whole story is awesome. Makes me look forward to the next chapters...I hope you continue to update chapters. :)
friendofbread chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
omg! adorable! yokocard is suuuuuuch a cute pairing! the two should have lots of babies.
vine66 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Thank you for the new chapter! Though it's very absorbing as always, I must say I'm quite confused. Who was speeking to Cardinal Weiss at the beginning of this chapter? Is he a final boss. Since Cardinal Weiss was in Vatican holding cell, the bad guy was a churchman? What was Genya doing then?
This story has some setting different from the Game, for example Sonia is not in Caslevania official history. So maybe only the author can answer all those questions.
Very fascinating story! Please update soonThank you
Female Heero Yuy chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I am really happy that you updated. 3 Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.
vine66 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I've been waiting for this chapter over one year. This chapter is very interesting and I can't wait another year Please update soon! I guess it's the best CV fic I've read.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Good two chapters. Maybe Jade is correct.
Jade chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story. I always love ones with Alucard.
TatteredSeraphim chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I REALLY hope you update this sometime soon! It would be a shame for this to be abandonned, as it's a supurb fic!
mangacrazi chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I'm in awe... Such lovely story telling skills and writing ability! I'm most in love with the way you weave in details so carefully Please update soon! XD
Dizzy the Manhunter chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Why didn't I review this chapter earlier? *shifty eyes*

My apologies, and I do hope you plan to put Julius in this baby. He'd make for an interesting medium between Yoko and Genya. Speaking of which, said dhampir is still a freaking tyrant. And a bitch at that. And, oh God, I love him more with each passing sentence.

Looking forward to more, dude. The suspense is killing me.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
That was great. I hope to see chapter 5 soon.