Reviews for Baroness
!Didn't expect an update for this! Please keep on surprising me!
Snivy Thistle chapter 6 . 8/20
An amazing story so far. I'm loving it. Can't wait for chapter 7. Just a quick note. Sonia is Trevor's mother and Trevor is an only child. In cannon it is rumoured that Alucard is Trevor's father. But it doesn't matter much. It's your own story and concept. Don't let this comment put you off of the rest of the story and your plans for it.
Adalie Delacroix chapter 7 . 8/3
Something tells me that Julius won't just let this go. I don't really remember if this is a Arikado/Yoko fic, but it sure has the makings for one. It is wonderful that you've finally updated again, and I hope to see more soon! :)
Didn't expect an update for this. Really wonderful surprise, hopefully there will be more c: also I'm not saying that the date will go wrong buuut :p
TatteredSeraph chapter 7 . 8/2
Wow wasvthst chspter well worth the wait! Thank you for returning to this fic again after so long. I hope its not as long before the next one.
Snivy Thistle chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Is Cris a damphire or something?
Kelly Rajczak chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Don't stop here, you've got a good thing going. Keep writing.
D chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
this story was proving to be really interesting since so few stories mentions sonia continue this.
Tattered chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Please, please, please continue this fic.
TatteredSeraphim chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Will this ever be continued? *Looks hopeful* This story gets better and better the more I re-read it, which s quite a lot.
TatteredSeraphim chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Please, please update this soon! I keep re-reading this over and over, it's a superb fic. You really do strike a wonderful balance in the dynamcs of 'Genya' and Yoko's relationship, really nailing their personalities and making them nicely three dimensional - which is so easy to do with writing Alucard, especially in his Genya guise. I'm loving how the web of this tale is being spun, and the mysteries get deeper and more intriguing.
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
It's always nice to find a decent gen-fic in a category mostly focused on the more romantic aspects of the game (Or rather, the ART in this case.) You write the canon characters nicely. I didn't notice any slip-ups in their personalities. Not once. Bravo on that.

Eh, you miss a few words here and there. But no one is perfect. It doesn't detract from the story's readability. I have to say that my favorite part about this is the fact that Arikado acts like Arikado, not some sex-crazed, narcissistic psychopath like I've seen him portrayed in other stories around here.

Keep it up.
Harpokrates chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
So this is, like, really great and deserves more reviews. Yoko is brilliant t and awesome and hilarious. I like Alucard's characterization, too. All of the other characters are great, and I like how the story is developed. It kind of reads like a 'Davinci Code' novel. Anyways, great work and I hope the story is not abandoned.
KeyofNostalgia chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Wow. That was good. Awesome. The whole story is awesome. Makes me look forward to the next chapters...I hope you continue to update chapters. :)
friendofbread chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
omg! adorable! yokocard is suuuuuuch a cute pairing! the two should have lots of babies.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »