Reviews for The Dream Is True
night-rainbow27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*takes in a deep breath* That was so good! I loved it! I thought it was a very realistic piece from Shirou's POV, though it had a more optimistic turn that my story did. You portrayed Shirou's feelings for Saber very well, especially where you said "the sake of everyone else, you gave your life, body and heart." The next sentence is deinitely favorite. So very true on Saber part and Shirou trying to convince her otherwise.

It was very well written, loved the description and the depth of his feelings. It was, somehow refreshing to read this, though i can't explain in words why.

The only that that slightly tugged at me were the two setences in parentheses. While i understood the purpose of them, i personally never liked to use parentheses in my writing and don't care for them when i'm reading. But that's a matter of opinion, really.

All in all, a definite fave. :) Maybe you should try letting your mind do the writing more often. As for what you said in your A/N, i think it was pretty balanced. It was too optimistic to be angst and much too realistic, in my eyes, for it to be fluff. Great job!