Reviews for The Non Birthday
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
AHAHA OMG the best non-birthday ever. See Natsume? Girlfriends know best. They are so cute.
artemisx07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I do enjoy receiving story alerts from you :) Completely adorable.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great story! I can understand where Natsume's coming from. I don't like a lot of attention on me either.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ahaha, total win and totally brilliant. I was halfway through the fic before I realized, OH IT'S NOVEMBER 27! I GET IT! Haha.

Obviously, I love the idea of a "non-birthday" and how completely "not-obvious" it was. The fluff is great and I sure do hope you keep churning out these fics because they're all that keeps me going after crap days at school and whatnot :D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LOVE the story!CHO kyoot!I know exactly what Natsume feels like!All I want for my birthday is a dance party where I can dance without any restrictions, cake, coca-cola, friends, presents and cake(wellitisapartybutyeah...)!XP XD XD XD **
Blase Contradiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
... okay.. whoo...okay.. chill..

Okay.. on to the review.. it was awesome. I had this insane taglines running through my head. i.e. what happens when two very stubborn people crash headlong into ... well something like that. This was my favourite out of all the November stories. I'm sad November's coming to an end.

Cheers,

BC
jamie chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I like November. You publish more stories :D

Congratulations!
Elv chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
First. :)

Awesome piece.

Can I have a piece of the non-birthday uh, flan? XD
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4