Reviews for And Don't Forget To Let Your Heart Beat
loverboysgirl chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
wow
nero hardy chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
*weeps openly*oh you fool signed your own death warrent(as will be in later these backwards..heh)

and now...GODDAMN!for some reason i can imagine cody with cat ears and said he dont have them in
nero hardy chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
wow!just...wow!oh wait..but 2 years passed for candy..so randy did have cody longer then cena had teddy?yes?
x.soul.x chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
My goodness what a pleasant surprise that fic was! At first I was twitching my nose agaisnt all the cat thing but I started to read it I got hooked on this fic. Cat Cody is so damn cute!

Geez I'm glad I found this. I loved it.
Joel182 chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
"That's how we handle trespassers in the Court"

Immortal indeed! I love that background story. Short? Yes Effective? VERY!

Loving this story. Randy open your damn eyes already! Hunter is a dog in heat! Hope nothing happens to Cody, or I'LL be killing them all. :D
Joel182 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
AW! I want a cat Cody! Not a slave/master sort of thing, but HE'D BE SO CUTE!

Loving this story!
Bob1097 chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
This was INCREDIBLE! It was so sweet. The way you wrote Randy, so in love with his pet, Cody, it was so sweet. I really like the ears and tail. Wasn't too into the brother on brother though. But mostly I LOVED it!
Aro's Luver chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Hey

This had to be the best Cody x Randy slash story i have read so far. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to write a sequel cause i would like to know what happens to them now like with the whole Legacy thing going on now on RAW.
Takerslady chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Aww, this was adorable! Ted is next! Well on second thought, I nay ust read the first chapter of his story tonight and read the rest later, it's 3 am now lol.
Takerslady chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Not watching during Evolution? When did you start watching? Hunter, Dave and Flair need their asses kicked for trying to soil little Cody. FINALLY! Cody is claimed!
Takerslady chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Aww, go Cody, Go! So cute. You love the word "faux" don't you lol. Yeah Randy listen to Adam, claim Cody NOW! Before Evolution turns against you.
Takerslady chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Clingy Cody is adorable. Teddy is so stubborn LOL!
Takerslady chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
I can't believe I didn't mention this in the last chapter: Oh no you didn't call the Ministy lame, how dare you!

Moving on: Aww, Cody has a genetically matched friend now, it would have been so cute if they'd started sniffing each other.
Takerslady chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I listened to Line in the Sand when reading this. WHAT! Hunter and Dave are such assholes!
Takerslady chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Cody finally purred, so cute, i've been waiting for that. Aww, John wants a kitty too, don't worry, Teddy is coming soon. :)