Reviews for Crossed out in red Ink
The Dark Moor chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
oh wow. this was amazingly good. you have me feeling depressed right now. i love how you showed castle using his writing as a way to let out his own emotional stresses. this was just, wow.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was... so good. So sad, though! But... wow. That was just really, really good. I cried. You captured Castle's angst so perfectly, it's so there, but not in any way overdone. Yeah, just... wow. That was really, really good.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i'm speechless, this is amazing and i love it. beautiful.
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This made me cry. I hate stories that make me cry. I loved your writing though.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You... Beckett... No! *cries*

Thanks for writing.
PhoenixPhreak chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
wow...
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, that was achingly beautiful. I appreciated the way you masterfully blended fiction and "reality", Nikki and Kate, tears and rain, ink and blood. It's especially poignant since we often look to fiction as an escape from reality, but Nikki and Beckett are so bound up that Nikki's story must end as Beckett's.

"Something beautiful and lost" comes pretty close to nailing my feelings on this story-It's wonderfully crafted, and it leaves me with a pit in my stomach and deep sense of melancholy.

I've found that I read Castle fic less for the moar stories! and more for the artistry of the authors. I'm an English major, and this definitely ranks up there with some of the contemporary stuff I've read in my exploratory fiction classes. Thanks for the story.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow so Nikki Heat is dead but is Kate? Is the ring something of significance for Castle and does it have to do with Kate?
meghan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that made me cry. nothing makes me cry, but that did.
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, wow that was beautiful and sad and amazing. I was crying with Castle. Oh boy, I absolutely loved it.
want2Bbeckett chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
powerful...just wow
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I was reading this inbcommercial breaks during Castle, and it was quite weird to change moods so suddenly :p

This is really well written

Don't have any more to say though ;D

Wouldn't do this story justice
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow. that was surreal, sad, and somber. Great job blending fact and fiction as Rick relives Beckett's death and writes Nikki's. Also, great use of Kate's necklace as a talisman to help him write.

The rain and the blurring ink as well as Castle's shaking hands were fine touches to solidify the greif stricken author. bravo.

Now write something sweet and funny! :-P
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow, I almost cried. Good job I was sad yet beautiful. Thanks!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw.

I have a single little tear sliding down the side of my face right now...

Ari