Reviews for 100, 200 etc words challenge
Norrsken chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Dear Delos,

This is hilarious, too. The CIA scandal has been talked of a lot over here, too - so I can follow. Poor Antipatros. His morals are somewhat shady. :) This is a very good mix of modern and ancient history.

Norrsken chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Dear Delos,

This is hilarious ! I liked your Location drabble so this sequel is equally amusing. :)

Norrsken chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Dear Delos,

I enjoy this short tale. A very nice introspective re visit of the Movie. I like the Persian harem sequence, it holds such splendid imagery. Now you let us *hear* what went on in their thoughts, too. :)

Lysis chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Great! I love it!
hiphys chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Really amusing! this little fic speaks volumes of each character with few words, but the mark of your genius is recognizable: i.e. the twist you give to Stateira's mistake!
Zophiel Lagace chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Hello Delos,

Owwww! Hahaha, I love it! My favorites were Alexander's thoughts ""I have to get Hephaistion into one of those outfits. Something magnificently blue to match his eyes" and Stateira's "I pretend I don't know who he is, I pretend I think he is Alexander" Great!

Hugs and good luck on your trip,

Zophiel
S0phea chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I especially liked Alexander and Stateira' train of thoughts. Very imaginative.
Lysis chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
I really enjoyed this so much. I can certainly understand Stateria's preference for "Hephaistion" over "Alexander, at least Leto over Farrell. I just happen to be watching "Alexander", it's on the BBC and was watching the scene with Parmenion with the ennuchs in the harim. You couldn't have put it better. this was great.
Norrsken chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Dear Delos,

I share your feelings regarding Perdiccas. IMO, he tried to save what there was of Alexander's great Empire. The assignment was difficult, later on impossible. I feel sorry for him that his fate was so very sad, as of course for all of them. The War of the Diadochi is a tragedy. They were friends and Companions and then all became bitter enemies. Only Alexander, with the support of Hephaestion, was strong enough to be able to make them work together.

You give us quite an unusual aspect of hunger in this:

"But isn't it ironic, the man with so much power, he actually never craved it, he had no hunger for it. The only thing he ever wanted was to be with the one he loved. If there was anything I ever envied Alexander, it was Hephaistion's love. And the only hunger Hephaistion ever had was for Alexander. And as a true hunger, it was never fully satisfied because the more he had the more he wanted."

So very true, Man lives not on food alone, there are things more important.

asiacheetah chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
LOL. What a diplomatic way for Alexander to say keep all those troublesome wretches in Hades.
Gif chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I liked it a lot; as usual, your vision on historical facts is peculiar and very interesting. Perdikkas is indeed a truly interesting character, he shared Alexander's (and Hephaistion's) vision of politics and he apparently got along very well with Hephaistion.

I have always wondered what would have happened if Hephaistion outlived Alexander... I agree that Perdikkas probably would have supported him.

Thank you for sharing!

Gif
Zophiel Lagace chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Hello Delos,

I also like Perdikkas, but curiously I never thought before about what you said, that he was portraited as the bad guy because he lost the war. I like your story because its very original and you wrote about the time when Alexander and Hephaistion were dead, not many of us chose to do that.

Hugs

Zophiel
Norrsken chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Dear Delos,

I enjoy your Movie Anniversary tale very much. It seems that Hollywood meddles with History more and more for every century! :) You give us a clever mix of Movie and Real History. I like it that your new movie seems to have a Happy Ending. I also like it that music has such an important part in it. The First meeting with young Hephaestion hearing Alexander's beautiful music in the Secret garden is very beautiful and sensual.

S0phea chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Love it. Witty, funny, unique and quirky (in a good way, of course!). Keep up the good work. :)
Troilus chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
As always : you made me smile a lot .

What a funny idea, to mix it all !

And the wigs of "Alexander / C. Farrell" - you're so right, they were horrible ! : ))

He always reminded me of a sheep !