Reviews for Invincible
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
There are bunch of fics, that I call nice, but forget after day, week, or month.

And there are fics like this, that I call nice, but don't forget, as weeks passes by. It's very different. Gentle.
Lain chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I love your writing style! Your analogies are so inspiring, it makes one look around and see all these small seemingly insignificant things that suddenly have all this meaning to it and all these lessons to b pulled from it. Such a touching fic! And i wanted to ask, there was a clip for “Invincible” done by a fan especially for gundam wing, have u seen it by any chance? Well anyway i really enjoyed reading the story, just thought u deserved to know. Keep writing!

Angry Blood Sister chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Such an inspiring piece. And very philisophical as well. The imagery is splendid, especially your analogy about the sidewalk and the grass. Quite brilliant I'd say. D Maybe now I have something to fall back on when I'm scared.

Keep it coming.

~Tabitha, The Mad Hatter
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
. I really enjoy reading your Gundam Wing fanfics, yes that I do. And just for these wonderful little insperational thoughts floating threw the pilot's mind, without to much angst to hold it down or back makes it beautiful. Im putting you on my fav. author's list. Im not a big fan of not so angsty, but you really write these really well. Ill recomend you to some of my other friends, I relly like your style with Duo, he wasn't as angst filled as some of the other fics, and Heero wasn't THAT ooc. He's a hard one to capture, _ very very nice, well... my rambling is getting to be a bit long now isn't it? Hope you dont mind me IMing you sometime when your online either... oo;
C M Forde chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Beautiful writing, I've never really much liked the angsty ness of Duo, but this story was too good not to love.
shime chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
i liked the metaphore, this was great :)