Reviews for Music to My Heart
Juliakaze26 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
It's a lovely story I admit I cried multiple times it was beautiful...
CentauRita chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Edward , Jake, Nessie and Elijah story was...moving and now they're moving on to something else. ;D

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your talent and your time. I enjoyed Edward's and Jacob's tale it was 'Music to My Heart'!

Take Care and Happy Writing...Best Wishes for and eventful 2014
Rita 'D
CentauRita chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Their HEA is pulling together...rather nicely ;D
CentauRita chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Ooooo, it's a date!
CentauRita chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
I've a feeling that it's going to be more than a slap in Edward's face once Tanyaslut gets done with him!

Poor little Nessie, just wants someone to love her.
CentauRita chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
And, here I was 99.9% sure Nessie wasn't Edward's. Well, I was wrong. **lifting the fork to my lips...eating crow!**
CentauRita chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
It would serve Edward right if he is Nessie's biological father...and all of the shit he has put her through...no child deserved that.

Alas, though...Bella, I truly believe fucked around on Edward...so he's off the proverbial hook, so to speak.

Can't wait to see how Edward gets rid of Tanyaslut.
CentauRita chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
Well, Edward...you made your own bed...now you get to get...laid in it! ;P Shameful how you used and hurt Jacob! Not to mention Nessie and Eli.
CentauRita chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
For shame Edward...for shame.
CentauRita chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
I think that Oscar set Edward up...to get rid of Jacob. Stupid Edward just couldn't keep it in his pants. Shame on you Edward.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
Too bad that Father Daughter dinner was ruined with fans being too pushy and spoiling their appetite.
CentauRita chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
OMG! these poor children.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Paul needs to be spanked and pinched. Harumph!

Glad Edward was able to get Jake to talk to him about the roadies and his manager shenanigans.

Jake's whispered 'Love you' to Edward was shockingly out of the blue and it stunned Edward, too.
CentauRita chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Poor Edward, damn cockblocking phone calling child...all types of the wrong ding-a-ling ;P
CentauRita chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
**tapping my finger over my lips, in thought**

Hmmm, murder is too easy of an out. A long prison sentence, sounds good. Something else that contains a lot of pain and abuse just like he has afflicted upon Jacob would be spectacular! Give Damian a taste of his own medicine...Yeah, that's the ticket I'd buy to go see ;}

Tantrums should not be tolerated.