Reviews for The Raben Project
Alakuriel chapter 28 . 9/18
Another excellent chapter. Please continue writing these, they're so good!
777777666666 chapter 28 . 2/7
Hi! I don't know if you're coming back to this story -I mean, I hope you are, but I get that real life and responsibilities and other interests etc. can make one want to let a story lie- but I wanted yo say that I LOVE IT TO DEATH and I think your characterization of Robin and Raven is spot on! I've actually been following this story since I was in sixth grade, and it gets better every time I come back! (I would've commented before, but I only just made an account here).

But yeah man, I just LOVE this idea of putting Robin/Raven in logical context of the show - whenever TT did show their relationship it was so obvious what a strong connection they had, and expanding on those moments makes for AWESOME reading! So thanks for 7 (!) years of super enjoyable reading; I hope you do come back to the story, but if not, I wish you luck in anything and everything else you're doing!

Cheers~
The Glittery Hedgehog Ninja chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Hey dude, you still working on this, because it is awesome! If you're still working on it, I can't wait for the next update!
natkyolee chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Serious this was truly how teen titan should have been than it would be great. ...my fav couple r robrae i just dont get why main hero have to always fall d cheerful n clingy characters ...
Pobre chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
i will be waiting next chapter.
Maria chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
I think I love you...there are not that many well-written rae/rob fanfics..and this series had me hooked from chapter one.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I am so lost
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
Heh, one time, I accidentally called someone, (or was it something?) Raven. My other friend in the room burst out laughing. Idk why. She just did.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
I love Starfire! The only pairings I don't like are malcior (is that how you spell it?) with anybody, Rorek with anybody, and BBRae. Right now imma lovin RaeStar and RedRae. Raven is great. I also love the Raven/Slade fic, The Now, which I think is by "thedreamingsray" but I forgot.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Even though this is way past the time you posted this, I would say your writing is great, and that its somewhat rare for great writers to show their amazing works with us. I think, that you are an amazing author. Hah! Starfire, I love her and her personality. However Raven will always be my favorite.
scorpioneldar chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
i feel like your missing out on a few moments the mad mod event had at least 3 if i remember right but your doing good regardless
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
lolz i agree about the catch thing everyone makes a big deal about robin catching their prefered parring and dismising the other times he does that for litterally anyone else
yeah if a catch means romantic interst then robin raven and starfire are all polygamists and BB occasionally gets in on that action to
only victor sorry cyborg is monogamus or maybe it has to do with the fact that he is the only one who can't fly? nah that cant be it
also everyone is bi now becuase teamwork :P
justsomeotherguy chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
I know I'm way late for the RobRae theme song question, but for something upbeat-how about a classic jazz standard, "That Old Black Magic"? Loving your story, it's an interesting approach.
psychic soul chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
I love your author's note! Haha. I honestly believe that the creators of the Teen Titans show were secretly RobRae shippers but had to stick to canon, because well that's their job. But they gave us these little moments and Season 4 as a gift. Hihi. :)
thekataangfan chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
I was wondering if anyone else noticed. It's almost like the writers originally intended for Raven and Robin to be together. With the way he fell for Starfire I kind of feel like the one writer in the back just started throwing a tantrum until they started writing RobStar like stuff so he/she would quit whining. Regardless I liked the pseudo monologue in this chapter. And the nice little (hint?) at the end there. Good job.