Reviews for Entropy
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Gosh that was heartbreaking but beautifully written
Dream24 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Wow that was an intense ride. My first reaction was poor Jane, then it was you broke him! But seriously great story, I enjoyed the fast pace, and yet you were able to thoroughly develop this storyline with the right amount of details. The emotions and movements that played out were so real and vivid I couldn't help but feel the moment when Jane "broke" or "snapped".

I have enjoyed quite a few of your Mentalist stories, and just can't get enough of them. All the best with future writing adventures!
melraemorgan chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
This was a story filled with many twists and turns. I enjoyed it a lot. Watch your Britishisms though...there is no Tower Bridge in Sacremento. You are a great writer and this is something you should consider pursuing professionally.
Anna chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
This is very well written and so intense! I had tears in my eyes in the end.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Sad sad sad! but brilliant story! I wish he got better, he's been broken enough. You made Jane's breakdown so realistic because losing your family once would be hard, losing your daughter twice would be soul shattering... very sad but awesome! I loved this whole story
Heroes.Heroines chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
OH WOW! This is just great! OMG! so jane's daughter wasn't really jane's daughter... and red john found out that he hurt the wrong girl, right? so he decided to kick jane while he was still down by killing his real daughter! AH gotta read the rest now, bye
schnabeldame chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
- wow.

greetings from across the sea

schnabeldame
traceycole chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
Great story, well written, and very original concept. The inner-angst lover in me loved it. Well all of me loved it, but I have to say I really think I'm going to have to go cuddle a teddy bear or something now, just to feel better. Thanks for sucking all the sunshine and rainbows out of my day.

(Just kidding ;) )

Really, it was great... I do love me some angsty stories.
i11usionofrea1ity chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
This was dark and unsettling, and at the same time, ingenious! You somehow managed to break Jane and make it sound very, very plausible. I've still got an uneasy feeling (poor Patrick), but still am sure to re-read your story again and again. You've brought up mighty emotions there, big, big congrats. I'll check more of your stories, that's for sure!
Penelope Louise chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Sad... damn I hate it when stories end! But at least I reviewed! I promised!

That was... depressing. But an amazing stories. *saves to be nominated for the Jellies*
Penelope Louise chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Agh! Bad Jane, why's he got to go and interrupt Lisbon's attempt at collapsing somewhere are sleeping? Just kidding.

*reads on avidly*
Penelope Louise chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
I have lost all inspiration for witty reviews... not that I had any before.

Good chapter!
Jadestar1981 chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
First of all, I wish you a Happy New Year (I know I'm a bit late with that, but hey :D).

Second: I fail at R&R lately, I'm sorry, but I was kinda lazy after my New Years Eve / Day trip.

Third: I absolutely love this ending. It is so depressing and heartbreaking, but it fits the story so well. I don't know what else to say except that it's brilliant. *takes a bow* Tracie, thank you so much for writing this!
Queen Em chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Wow, what an amazing story! I have just caught up and was totally hooked. The chapter where Jane slapped Lisbon was incredible, the tension build up was immense. The ending was so sad but I really hope there is a sequel in the works. Fantastic story! xx
phoenixmagic1 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I didn't see this ending coming..wow! However, it seems fitting for Jane to end up where he did and Lisbon where she did. wow! I don't know what is more sad: Jane or Lisbon, they both feel guilty.. :( wonderful writing..outstanding! :)