Reviews for Sightless
Elizabeth H chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Wonderful! This is the best story that I have read on
. Keep writing!
Sa Rart chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
It's beautiful.

I wish I could say something else that would describe it, that would do it justice - but I really can't.

Meh. I'll try anyways.

You made all of them more believable than any author I have ever read. From Thalia to Phoebe to Luke to Artemis to Abigail and Mary and Dagger who I never knew until now. Never did I have to stop and question if what I just read is accurate. Never did I have to stop and consider anything that didn't flow like water, all silvery and smooth. The images you make, the pictures you paint - it's incredible

You take a thought, an idea, an image - you make it real for us.

I wish I could tell you more...

Wow. I feel like I'm in shock, after reading it. I feel like I just left my body _

Both of you are amazing, beyond any words. Thank you so very much for sharing this.
nochance chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
All of them.
Lady September chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Are you ever going to finish this?
baobabs chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This...I...ah, shit. So good I'm literally speechless right now.
Luna Moonshadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is really good
Golden Raindrops chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I really liked it. It was pretty deep at some parts, which made it more interesting to read, and the words themself were, like, WOW. However, I thought chapter three was REALLY short, and I found it a little strange the way Thalia spoke to Artemis. I don't think Artemis would let her lieutenant talk to her like that. It seemed like Thalia was the superior instead of Artemis at that part. But I also really liked all of Thalia's conversations with Abigail. Well written.

Raindrop
baobabs chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I-I-wow.

If I listed all the reasons why your story is the bomb, I would use around fifty reviews. I have to pinch myself to make myself remember I'm not reading a best-selling novel.
hhhfhfhfhfhf chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I love the story and how you potray the Huntress, not many people go into detail about the huntress or write a story about them in general, great job. Update when you can.
Blue Truth chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Bye bye Abigail. :'(
Moonrise31 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Well, I got to the end of chapter 4, and was VERY displeased that the little arrow I would usually click on to go to the next chapter was not there. You both write wonderfully and I wish you'd update soon!

P.S. On a side note, I was told that this would be a rape fic...not that I'm disappointed or anything, but I'm just wondering if I'm confusing this fic with another? Either way, I'm glad I stumbled upon this little piece of gold :)
kingofthenerdz chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I hate you two. I want to know what she said :'(

It's so good, I nearly cry with how good it actually is.
JessieRedbird chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
...

What can I say? Amazing doesn't even cover it.

~Jess.
Warriors-person-thing chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Wow. Your writing (both of you) is absolutely breathtaking. You describe every moment, every scene with such brilliant text that I can imagine this story with all five of my senses.

I impatiently and enthusiastically await you next update :)
LionessAmaya chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Very, very well done.

Your characterization is simply amazing. Thalia was just screaming- well- Thalia. I loved all of the Hunters, although I would have preferred to see their feelings towards Thalia shown rather than written out, I understand why you chose to do it that way.

Abigail's death scene being stretched out didn't have the same cheap feel to it that such a trick normally does- it actually felt quite realistic.

Kudos to you. I wish I had more to say, but alas, I have no more words. Fantastic.

Smiles,