Reviews for Publicity
Hmmm!
LW12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Great story
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Wow, exhibitionism. Kinky. ;)
Writer of Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Nice story! I think you should write another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Well that was ... uh ... awkward. But good!
Moonlit-Ajisai chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
_ this is great
biffborax chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Misaki's eyes are GREEN! NOT brown! It's really irritating when it's like this.
musme chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love it
801 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
wow I liked it
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
lols i totally loved it great job
pwenie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Lol I feel like the other couple had more scenes than usami x misaki... :D woot woot usami! Nice story :p
jakondas chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is, without a doubt, the best JunJou Romantica fanfic I've read to date! Thank you so much for sharing such a treat with everyone. _ *happy sigh* I love the idea of them meeting like this, and having Misaki actually being at least aware of his interest in other guys (or why else would he have been in such a place?) the first time they were together.

Oh, and that was like HOT. *fans self*
NewUserNameForPurposes chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this was hilarious xDD i was cracking uo because Usagi asked me Misaki to come home with him XDDD yea, just ask a stranger that...nice
carzla chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Romantica and Mistake together in one fic? Oh I think I love you! 8D

This was so hot and sexy and all sorts of happy love. I can totally imagine Usami being an exhibitionist. And it was fun to note that Isaka was initially reluctant about following along with Usami's ideas, but changed his tune so quickly.

The slight show of Asahina's jealousy towards Usami made me smile really happily. I rather like jealous!Asahina, even if it was only for a flash here. I think I was focused a bit more on the Mistake pair, seeing as there are so little Mistake fics around.

Glad to have found this delicious read!
SapphireNova24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010