Reviews for All's Fair
sweetrupturedlight chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I watched a little of TTIHAU and your characterisation is SPOT ON! Entertaining, witty, in character, exciting! Loved the dialogue, especially between Kat/Bianca. Well done!
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love the idea behind this. I also really like the fact that Patrick's dad is army. It fits. :)

The Katrick banter was superb and very in character.

Do write moree.
Rena chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Cool story! Funny! Love the end although somewhat frustrating
HGHPfan11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Amazing! Can you write another one like this? I don't know how you do it, this story is great!
Star6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You know, this story is just plain amazing. I've read it over and over again, yet it still hasn't lost it's charm. It's heart-warming without being out of character, and loving without getting gushy. The dialogue and plot are totally in character, and it's something I could see happening in the show. Amazing job, I'll be looking forward to more from you. (:

-Star
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I truly loved this. One day you will be a great author. I loved how Bianca was the one that got Patrick to come. And how Kat and Patrick ran away from the cop. Please write more. With All Due Respect, Alex Luceli
i have The OCd chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This. was. awesome. I think this is probably the best 10 things fic I have read.

And "please with naked Verona on top" is my new phrase :D
chuck chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
LOVE IT! maybe you should write some things from patrick's p.o.v. idk might be cool! aweome job by the way
rainbow haired auror chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You actually aren't far off of the California county fairs I've been to. The state fair is really big though and there's actually more than one of them because California is such a big state. I think fairs a pretty similar all over the country. I liked this story. It's well writen and in charecter. It was good enough that I didn't get distracted half way through it which, since I'm ADD, happens quite offten.
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Nice idea. Excellent work.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
rndfaace chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ah, wow. This was a great story.

This is one of those stories that 10 Things writers kick themselves for not writing it. I know I am.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Bella chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved your story! A very cute take on Patrick & Kat! I live in Southern California, and in case you wanted to know; Cops wear all beige uniforms (so they can blend in on street corners and wait for cars to pass by so they can ticket them. Sadistic, I know).
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Amazing! I loved the twist at the end, and the kiss!
Lion8520 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
A quality fic.

awesome job.

a solid 10/10...I loved it.

amazing.
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Haha. I completely loved this!

Thank you for a wonderful distraction from calculus :]