Reviews for Captured
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Ahh why you do this to me! Whaaaa! I need more! I love this so much
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
More!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
please update real soon
Lyneel chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
that's very intresting... ;) Can't wait for more!
Lyneel chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I'm glad that they are all back home, but it seems that there is still a long way waiting before they can have more or less peaceful life. I don't like Mystique's plan, not at all! (though in the terms of the story, it sure can catch one's intrest and is a cool idea - I can't wait to see how things will develop now! ;P )
Lyneel chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
oh no... This is just too cruel! How could this bastard to this to them?

Anyway, this is another well-written chapter - keep up the good work! ;)
Lyneel chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I feel sorry for both Kurt and Logan, but I guess that the latter is far too tough not to deal with it well, and as for Kurt... Well, he also has formidable character and will do everything he can to cope with all of it. But shooting games? What's wrong with those people? Not to mention all of the other shitty things happening...?

Now, on to the next chapter ;) this was a good one!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that's a bunch of sneaky bastards! But x-men turned out stronger than in the intruders' plan, as it seems. A little thanks to the fact that this very plan lacked some very useful information. How did these guys miss that? Wonder what they were doing there, coming without tying up all of the loose ends...?

And well, fast metabolism isn't all that neat in a similar situation... But it's still good to have one - maybe not one THIS effective, but still... ;P

Nice chapter! :) Looking forward to reading more
Yabbit chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
lol umm pretty sure *Breast* is supposed to be *Beast* but w/e

:P
Wolfworrier911 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
aww poor kurt :( thats sick making logan do that 2 poor kurt :'( awesome story so far! could ya keep going please :D
snarryself chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!
Witchdoctr chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
please let there be a sequel. if not, u r very cruel.
Renee werewolf chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
ok its actually a review for the whole story, if i havent reviewed before... I L.O.V.E IT! the whole story is great. I was happy when I saw you posted chapter nine.
idolkami chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
I love it!3

bk chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
ahhhh you cant cut me off like that! no no no no no! update soon please!