Reviews for The Beansprout Nanny
Kyla chapter 5 . 3/3
PLEASE I NED MORE CHAPTERS IT WAS JUST SO CAPTIVATING!
lovestotoro chapter 1 . 2/27
I just died! XD
Cutiepie120048 chapter 5 . 2/24
This is soooo good! Please continue this, I like everything about it!
MelanieKawaii69 chapter 5 . 2/17
This is a really good story! Even though it's form 4 years ago, please update! I wanna see how this all turns out for Kanda and Allen :3
wystery chapter 5 . 2/14
I absolutely loved the development in this chapter! It was interesting to see things from Miranda's perspective, and I could not contain my excitement when Allen was telling his "story"! Was this their past life? And Allen as Kanda's personal secretary will be interesting... Please update!
Esperanz chapter 5 . 1/23
What?! That's it!? Why?! I need more! I love babysitter fanfics, and had yet to find one for the D. Gray man fandom, and this one is perfect! Usually the kids are OC's, but in this one they're known characters so that's already 90% better than the other fanfics I've read. The other 10% is the pairing. yullen isn't awesome, and this is the best Yullen fic I have read to so far.

I was hesitant to read it because the last update date was soooooo long ago, and if I liked it I would probably suffer wanting another chapter...but I don't like it...I LOVE IT!
It's so fluffy and cute. Everyone is so in character, besides the kids, but that's to be expected...so I don't really mind.

I actually really like Cross as a character, even though Allen is my favorite and Cross was kind of mean to Allen, he is an interesting character, who I think is just denying his feeling of family love towards his beloved student.
On that note, I also rather like Komui's character, which is similar to Maes Hughes from FMA, and was a bit sad he wasn't in the story, like maybe as Lenalee's uncle or something. Because having that attitude of his towards her while Kanda is the overprotective parent, would not bode well for him at all.

Allen. I have so much I want to ramble on about, being the fangirl I am, about him. But since I can't even put my thoughts into proper words, I'll be brief...or try to be...
Thing is, I'm so mean to my favorite characters for some reason. Not really angsty or anything, but a character with as many hardships as Allen does, really shouldn't have much more bad experiences, but such is his fate, and his case of bad luck. Although he has cases of good luck, though it doesn't exactly cancel out. Like CLAMP and their theory of prices. Say Allen's bad luck of having someone like Cross as his master, but (disguise as bad) good luck of ending up as the kids nanny.
And then there is Allen's arm. I wonder what the kids reactions will be when his arm is exposed. Or will Kanda end up seeing it first. If he fires him just because of his arm, then the kids will probably hate their father. If Allen distances himself because they saw his arm, lets hope Kanda goes after him.

Most of all I really hope you continue the story!
lavanderbunny chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
shihohana88 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
pleaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uppppdaaaaattteeeeeeeeeee!11 its killingggg meeeee! arghhh!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Ahh no words can describe how warm and fuzzy this story makes me feel. Seriously just so adorable.
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Tis is so sweet! Please update soon, I really love how this story is getting along. Please! Looking forward to it!
Kelly M. Black chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Please update soon! This story is sooooo cute and I really want to see how Allen and Kanda's relationship grows! Keep up the great work!
Akira chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
is this still ongoing? I hope it is because it's really interesting!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Oh no! Please continue!
maiya-san chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Hi, I'm not exactly knew to the site but your story is one of the first ones I ever read when I first joined and I jist wanted to say that I really enjoyed it a lot. But I've always wondered if you planned to continue it at all? It would be great to see how the story ends :3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
You haven't updated in forever! I'm sad... I wana read more :)
530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »