Reviews for The Beansprout Nanny
Blue663 chapter 5 . 1/30
(reading on my tablet) When I reached the bottom of chapter five, I was like "what?" scrolls down "no!" swipes to the side "what, why, what, what!?" furiously swipes to the side for next chapter, goes back to see the story labelled incomplete "oh..." proceeds to favorite and follow the story... in that order...
kate-sama chapter 5 . 1/13
Mooore
ZeroBunny chapter 5 . 1/3
Hi I wanted to tell you that i love your story, but it has been forever (Literally!) since you updated. are you on hiatus, or are you done with the story. If you are done with it then can i adopt it?
Lop chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Hi! Will you be continue this story? I like it a lot, and I hope you do. You are so good at writing, and this story makes me laugh!
Keep writing!
FallenxLinkin chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I am begging you pls continue this is magnificent
JustAReader chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
LOOK AT THEM
LOOK AT MY BABIES
LOOK AT THEM GROWING UP

ALSO WAIT LULUBELL AND KANDA UM NO THANKS XD
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATEEEEE 3 3
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
please continue this is such a cute story
WOFWalker chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
This is absolutely adorable, hilarious, and beautiful all at once. I noticed that the last time you updated was in 2011. Are you ever going to update again?
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
I love this story very much...I just loved that they still stayed in character even though it's in whole new dimension... update soon
JustAReader chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
UPDATTTTTEEEEEEE PLEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
I NEED MORE OF THIS KAWAII, BEAUTIFUL STORY
I NEED THIS TO SURVIVE
PLEASE WRITE MORE AUTHOR-SAMA I BOW DOWN TO YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS
MadAsAHatter2736 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I love this! Please continue!
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
I was sooooo enjoying the story of the swordsman n crown clown...
Pleeeeeeeease continue with the fic...please! I would hate to see this fic go unfinished...! Please!
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
"Like honey bunch?" Lavi put in."Or pumpkin or cuppycake? Or snoogum boogums?"...Oh how I love Lavi T_T he is the cutest of all :-*
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Awwww! The meeting between Kanda n Allen in here so totally reminded me of the canon events...glad to see this was loosely based on the yullen moments :-) and sorry for not noticing this earlier but is Lavi calling Kanda by the name Yu-papa? OH MI GOODNESS! :-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Throughout the entire fic I was grinning like a goof...! Dear lord Lavi n Lenalee are such adorable kiddos! I love them already!

"Yeah!" Lavi nodded. "Tiedoll- and Panda-jiji carved this for us. Daddy said he saw this in a dream once!" I almost cried...so kawaii...