Reviews for The Philosopher's Contract
Harley Serenity Black chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Sophie-chan chapter 4 . 3/24/2014

I'm german so please excuse my bad english - ...and this short Review :D

But i really had to tell you that i love your story *-*
And i like your idea of mixing up bleach with Fullmetal Alchemist...:)
Your Arrancar/Homunculi are very interisting...
Sorry, i don't know what to write :D
Anyway, i love your story so please! Don't stop here, i really really really want to know what will happen next (omg, mein englisch ist so schlecht :D )

Eh...i also wanted to say that i loved the way you discribed 'Wahrheit' - i love you for using the german word ;)
And yes, i knoe that was in 'The philosophers stone'

Hmm... ich hoffe, ich hab nicht zu viele Fehler gemacht :D ( i hope i did not to many mistakes. english sucks :D )

Eh...i still have many things to tell you but i think thats enough of my bad english ;)

So, i hope to see the next chapter soon ;)

Sophie :)
blaZer chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
PokemonSky1999 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This is so amazing :D Keep up the awesome work! *high fives*
Kim MinHee chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Kim MinHee chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I really liked your story, "The Philosopher's Stone" and i am really looking foreword to seeing how this sequel turns out! i absolutely hope you keep updating and continue this story, i hope you update again soon! (oh, and i liked "Bleach the Limitation" the best out of them all.)
animagirl chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Is this story discontinued or will you update soon?! Please stop beating around the bush and give Shiro-chan some sugar! Please I wanna see an intense first kiss since you love to keep us in this terrible suspense!
LilyAllycia chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I love your stories! And i know it's been a while, but i'd love for you to continue this story!
unknown player chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
it's almost 2012, babe. Y U NO UPDATE? *insert meme face here*
beautifulwolfie chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
p.s continue the i hope miyuki gets to have her own .would be great if you made your very own bleach movie
beautifulwolfie chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
i luv this story so mixing of FMA and bleach is really cool.i was wondering when you would continue the spellings are sometimes wrong,but it's still cool.i think it would be great if miyuki got a zanpakutou and if she did'nt always have to depend on what would really awesome,if you wrote your own personal bleach movie that's about miyuki and ,since miyuki takes hinamoris' place in your all so awesome version of bleach,i hope she takes part in the winter ,i hope you make everyone to start calling toushiro and miyuki,the winter lion and the silent snow
WhimsyDesu chapter 4 . 6/26/2011

To be honest I didn't know it existed until you listed it, nad I fell in love with it whole-heartedly.

So thanks for introducing me to an amazing song, as well as writing an amazing story!

I hope you have time to continue it ;3
Heve-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey! I really wanna say that I like your story very much! It’s the first Hitsugaya/Oc fic I ever read since I’m most in Yu Yu Hakusho but I felt in love with it from the first chapter. I like the way you write, with so many details and that you let the story flow AND you don’t just jump from a scene to another. You have reasons for everything. :) I can’t wait for more! Gambate!
C0smic chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
I loooove ur sequel! I started getting really excited when they were about 2 kiss on the roof because I've been wanting them 2 kiss for like 4ever! Why r u torturing ne like thus?
Heve-chan chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Allow me to become one of your fans. It's the first Hitsu&OC ff I'm reading but one of the best I'm sure from how many reviews you've got. I'm a Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) fan but because I somehow Like to have a "crush" (you can call it that ) on short guys with spikey hairs...well, I've grown to like Toushirou. :) I know life and school especially is a bitch but try to handle it with care and take your time. :)

Even if I won't be able to review every chapter from now on, I'll read the arcs until you stop writing them forever. ;)

I don't have bad things to say about your writing style, even with my critical eye, just keep going and good luck with your writing. :D 'Can't wait for more!