Reviews for We Band of Brothers
BettiAnn chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Well said!
beingrowdy chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Hey you,

Great job - it is certainly not always easy being the youngest and not easier when the only thing you want is the approval of your older sibling! Liked the ending very much!

Xoxo
reflekshun chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
I think that I hear some fun coming. Thank you for sharing.
outathegame chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Marvelous, my friend. You bring out the difference between Siegfried's usual temperamental outbursts (generally in Tristan's direction) as opposed to his true anger; cold, quiet, and lethal. Perhaps you'd like to pursue Siegfried's thoughts on the matter, particularly James' sad, nervous, inquiry; "they aren't true, are they?" Well done!
reflekshun chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Thank you for sharing this gem.
outathegame chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Lovely, as usual. Captures the constant ebb and flow of emotion between the brothers.

I think the very first show, I was bothered by RH cast as SF; the age didn't match up, nor the physical description. But his temperament was just right, and after that, I never thought about it, he just seemed to fall into the role naturally. (Sigh)But then, I've always had a soft spot for RH.

I so enjoy these vignettes, DJ. Keep writing!
reflekshun chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Thanks for sharing this very good read. {stumbles off to get to the insulin.}
outathegame chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
LOL Too true. Is that the episode where they both go after Daphne? Those Farnon brothers are a couple of terrors, and I must say, most of the women they drag around with them are not much...especially compared to Helen. James did, indeed, capture the prize, and well deserved, too. Nicely written.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
outathegame chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
And that last line just sums up Siegfried and James' friendship so very nicely. A wonderful image.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
DocJorgensen, this is a terrific installment! Thank you for sharing.
outathegame chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This paints a lovely picture. Wish I was there.
outathegame chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Very sweet. And Helen, of course, is a rock herself, a steadying influence when the men are "boys" on occasion.
TT chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I guess I was wrong to call it a one shot! Anyway interesting chapter, accurate descriptions of all 3 vets. Hoping there is another chapter!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, how sweet! I really enjoyed this installment, and I thank you for sharing.