Reviews for Violet Mist
ppeach2 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Wow that was a fast update but I'm starting to get into this story so write some more soon please.)
ppeach2 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Cool I've been waiting for a while I hope you update soon. )
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
lol it was kind of funny wonder whats ganna happen next
SatiricFable chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Great! Traditional gun showdown!

Poor Shino, though. Guy just can't catch a break.
ppeach2 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Well pretty cool nice story if you could update soon it would be nice but you made some mistakes nothing to big but you could fix those by rereading your chapters or using Microsoft Word. But other then that it's nice update soon ja.
MissHeartfilia chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I've been ignoring this story for the longest time. I kept thinking"The Wild West? Why would I read that?" so I clicked it and guess what? I love it. The way you incorporated the Naruto characters into a western setting is great so far and I can't wait to see what your going to with the next chapter. Keep up the good writing and update soon!
SatiricFable chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Aw, I love Shino! I'm so glad you included him in this.

I can't wait until we learn about how Naruto and Sasuke know her, and how she became a bandit in the first place. I really love this story!

Thanks for updating!
Cutie Emo Panda chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
AH! so awesome! this is an amazing story so far, please update soon. :P
Kittykins chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Haha I like this story!

I can only imagine Sai's outfit to be like the village people's.

I hope you update soon!
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Really original story, especially the setting. I love it!

Hinata usually isn't the villian, so this is pretty new to me. I really want to know more, and I can't wait until Sasuke and Hinata meet.

The summary really drew me in, because it seems like Naruto and Sasuke knew Hinata. Mysterious, ne?

Awesome story, I hope you continue it!
hungryforcookies chapter 3 . 12/31/2009