Reviews for prism
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/1
Two lost souls who found home in each other's arms. What a lovely story!
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
/speechless I don't know what to say I am currently a mess but this is perfection. Seriously. Loved the descriptiveness, the formatting (omg yes yes yes the formatting I applaud you) and oh my god the guitar pick and saskue and painting and everything I am weeping.
Nicole Zhang chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
One word:amazing. I love the style and the all lowercase made it seem as if there was no room for that, only the story. I love it, you are an amazing writer! (Just update more!)
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That was so sweet I teared up :)
DeUtvalda chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yeah, so I've been favoriting a lot here and not reviewing at all... I just came to tell you that almost everything you've written that I've read has almost brought me to tears and I love your writing. It's amazing. And capitalization is for squares, indeed... xD
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
bc this is literally so beautiful and gah i've always been a sucker for excellent aus.
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I like it ;D
renzie17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVED IT. It’s raw in a good way and is absolutely brilliant. You managed to pull off the band cliché and turn it into this beautiful piece of art. This is going to my favorites.
So much love from renzie17 x
the turquoise chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Is beautiful and I loved it
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
No words.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Lovely story! :D
KeepWritingOn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
God. I can't even...
That was really good.
hereandgone chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is so freaking beautiful. I love itttttttt.

Ack. I love your writing. Thank you just for writing this. :)

-J
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow this is just utterly amazing. I love the way its not overly fluffy or has the perfect ending, because its realistic and has the sense of normality and you capture Sasuke and Sakura so well. Love it :)
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like this story :) It's great.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »