Reviews for prism
DeUtvalda chapter 1 . 2/16
Yeah, so I've been favoriting a lot here and not reviewing at all... I just came to tell you that almost everything you've written that I've read has almost brought me to tears and I love your writing. It's amazing. And capitalization is for squares, indeed... xD
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
bc this is literally so beautiful and gah i've always been a sucker for excellent aus.
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I like it ;D
renzie17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVED IT. It’s raw in a good way and is absolutely brilliant. You managed to pull off the band cliché and turn it into this beautiful piece of art. This is going to my favorites.
So much love from renzie17 x
the turquoise chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Is beautiful and I loved it
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
No words.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Lovely story! :D
KeepWritingOn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
God. I can't even...
That was really good.
hereandgone chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is so freaking beautiful. I love itttttttt.

Ack. I love your writing. Thank you just for writing this. :)

-J
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow this is just utterly amazing. I love the way its not overly fluffy or has the perfect ending, because its realistic and has the sense of normality and you capture Sasuke and Sakura so well. Love it :)
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like this story :) It's great.
SeventhString chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
One of the best SasuSaku oneshots I've ever written. I really like the angsty, romantic feel which you captured so well throughout the story. And even though the time gaps were big, it still managed to flow through so well.
soiguessitsdemi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this is like, the prettiest thing ever.

you're amazing. ferrealz.
puzzled piece chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
you know that feeling, when you read something and you can only say one thing? it can be amazing, beautiful, extraordinary, quixotic, or just plain great.

this, is beautiful. and amazing, extraordinary, great and quixotic.

but you made a mistake at the last part when Deidara told her that he thinks that her painting will be great, he said 'with be great' and i think that it's meant to be 'will'.

i read this thrice before reviewing. i felt truly magical reading this. you're great. :)
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Amazing. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. It's phenomenal. I don't have adequate words to describe how enthralling it is.

So much love.