Reviews for Behind the Curtains
dreamsandfaiths chapter 1 . 7/31
please continue this story! its awesome!
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 6/7
GAH! I didn't know this existed! TTATT * Foaming at the mouth, passed out from how much I loved this series*

I do hope you pick this up again! It was a sweet moment for them and I hope many more in this family life for Itasaku.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 4/11
AWW... the feeeels... I am working my way through your series right now, couldn't stop with this one until I got here- so good! Going to try to get some sleep or something crazy like that and then I'm sure I'll be back at it. Thank you! 3
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 2/1
So cute! Loved this little one shot of Itachi and Sakura :D Would really really love to see Itachi breaking that news to the boys or some one on one time between Itachi and the boys if you have the time!
miumiu27 chapter 1 . 1/6
i love this and all of your stories and also you!

I pray and hope to see more in the future.. please..
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I would have loved to see Itachi interact with the kids, even though his and sakura's interaction is sweet enough.
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is a sweet one. I can feel the contentment between them. I hope my future married life will be like this too
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love CC universe so much it pains me to see no update here on Behind the Curtains. I would love to read more but I know you're quite busy to this other world we call reality. But still, I would patiently wait for you to continue this. Thank you for sharing your brilliance.
luluccy chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I know the feeling of college and life. I'm going through the same thing but thank you for not giving up on your fanfictions. I love you. Let us pray you will have more time to catch up on your writing :)
I've been waiting for a continuation of this story. I seriously wanted to know and read more from this story. Please continue. I will not stop reading your stories :]]]]]]]]
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Just finished reading the entire series and hands down this is on par with silver shine and cynchick. I can't find a single fault in this and I'm so happy you developed the characters instead of completely changing them. I really hope you eventually let us see more of them and maybe the next baby :) (I'm rooting for a little girl someone needs to give those boys a run for their money) thanks so much, must read!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
How cute, she's pregnant again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
update please
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
More would be sooo great D
neko gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
PLEASE let the next oneshot tell us if sakura's new baby is a girl and please letit be a girl.
zennishia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
so here it goes ... dear bells,

i have been planning to review since like forever,despite the fact that i have read thousands of fics i never reviewed any.(btw plz dont stop reading this :P i know this sounds really boring) and i read all of your fics except 1 or 2 kept myself restricted to T rated fics. but then i couldnt control any longer n i move to M.(m naughty i kno Dx).one thing... mm just for confirmation what age do u mean exactly when u say 'mature' teens?3

and i kind of need to ask u a few not here and not now(that will be just plain embarassing).n yes i know i should make an account but i think that will go to is my first review on any website/story whatsoever. he point is you write awsome nice plots and everything i had just itsy bitsy probs but i think i'll skip those.

your fics:

Juxtaposition; absolutely amazing plot loved sakura and itachi's characters(ur version) and i was really upset to find u had abandoned it (

hairdryer; LOL it was funny xD

pitterpatter; i liked it

blood limit: ur best angst genre

silk kimono: mmm not gona put even the slightest bit of ve criticism its my first review after all( i know u'd be eyeing ur laptop screen skeptically right now.m crazy i know xD)

icha icha paradise; yup definitly worth appreciation

tossing a coin; ur non massacre fics are actually better than other plots(not that others aren't nice)

CC: it was ...good? yes nice

fiesta; my favourite perhaps ,too cute

damn this is so long. the point is ... u are a great writer u have talent. i like ur fics and thats that. itasaku (too hot to exist) u'e good at it.

so now the ending of my senseless, extremely long ,time wasting review. it would have been really good to see your reply(but...) anyway sorry for wasting ur time . keep writing keep smiling and keep making us smile. i grade u A bells ;)