Reviews for Behind the Curtains
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love CC universe so much it pains me to see no update here on Behind the Curtains. I would love to read more but I know you're quite busy to this other world we call reality. But still, I would patiently wait for you to continue this. Thank you for sharing your brilliance.
luluccy chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I know the feeling of college and life. I'm going through the same thing but thank you for not giving up on your fanfictions. I love you. Let us pray you will have more time to catch up on your writing :)
I've been waiting for a continuation of this story. I seriously wanted to know and read more from this story. Please continue. I will not stop reading your stories :]]]]]]]]
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Just finished reading the entire series and hands down this is on par with silver shine and cynchick. I can't find a single fault in this and I'm so happy you developed the characters instead of completely changing them. I really hope you eventually let us see more of them and maybe the next baby :) (I'm rooting for a little girl someone needs to give those boys a run for their money) thanks so much, must read!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
How cute, she's pregnant again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
update please
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
More would be sooo great D
neko gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
PLEASE let the next oneshot tell us if sakura's new baby is a girl and please letit be a girl.
zennishia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
so here it goes ... dear bells,

i have been planning to review since like forever,despite the fact that i have read thousands of fics i never reviewed any.(btw plz dont stop reading this :P i know this sounds really boring) and i read all of your fics except 1 or 2 kept myself restricted to T rated fics. but then i couldnt control any longer n i move to M.(m naughty i kno Dx).one thing... mm just for confirmation what age do u mean exactly when u say 'mature' teens?3

and i kind of need to ask u a few not here and not now(that will be just plain embarassing).n yes i know i should make an account but i think that will go to is my first review on any website/story whatsoever. he point is you write awsome nice plots and everything i had just itsy bitsy probs but i think i'll skip those.

your fics:

Juxtaposition; absolutely amazing plot loved sakura and itachi's characters(ur version) and i was really upset to find u had abandoned it (

hairdryer; LOL it was funny xD

pitterpatter; i liked it

blood limit: ur best angst genre

silk kimono: mmm not gona put even the slightest bit of ve criticism its my first review after all( i know u'd be eyeing ur laptop screen skeptically right now.m crazy i know xD)

icha icha paradise; yup definitly worth appreciation

tossing a coin; ur non massacre fics are actually better than other plots(not that others aren't nice)

CC: it was ...good? yes nice

fiesta; my favourite perhaps ,too cute

damn this is so long. the point is ... u are a great writer u have talent. i like ur fics and thats that. itasaku (too hot to exist) u'e good at it.

so now the ending of my senseless, extremely long ,time wasting review. it would have been really good to see your reply(but...) anyway sorry for wasting ur time . keep writing keep smiling and keep making us smile. i grade u A bells ;)
Regin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
sama-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You really, truly, are the best ItaSaku writer on . I'm not kidding. It was amazing, as usual!
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
hi

your fanfics are amazing!

Honestly, you should write your own book...it wouls probably be great...

try n update if u can, but even if you dont, i suppose i could always reread...

-b.
SaKuRa-Blossom29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
pleasssse update soon! I can't wait for more chapters and when kuro and kusa go to konoha to become genin and when they attend the chunin exams .
ItachiDeidaraHidanlover chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is a very good fic! But then again, I loved all the CC fics. I'm going to read more of your fics and review more, and please, if you have something all fancy and your using big words, please leave them, nothing angers me more than reading something from someone who knows plenty of different words nut they purposely make it be readable by 5 year olds, I may only be 13, but I read so much that I have a better vocabulary then some high scholars. Again, read my other review on CC the final act before asking me why I put scholars.
Otakugal chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
please update soon!
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was very good, looking into the reactions of Itachi and Sakura when they've discovered she's going to have their third child. It was quite touching, and I await the next chapter patiently.