Reviews for Doctor John Watson, Police Surgeon Scotland Yard 5
321girl chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
LOVE IT! Watson has and always will be my favourite character and I am floored by how he was portrayed in this story. You did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I am a great Watson fan and I can honestly tell you that I was entirely delighted to read your story, I stayed awake all night and read all the series you posted about Dr. J. H. Watson. You have my respects for portraying my favourite character in that light. You have an amazing gift of writing which is quite enviable.
ggirl chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Wow,
Brilliant end to a series
Loved the thrill and adventure in every piece not just the Police surgeon series.
Looking forward to any future pieces.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I've followed your Doctor John Watson, Police Surgeon stories, and I think they are great. I love the relationship between Lestrade and Watson, and although I have a different idea of Watson, I've loved seeing yours. Is there a chance for more of these stories?
Azolean chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
These were absolute awesomeness, all of them. And this was a crowning piece.

Thank you so very much for all the time, effort, and creativity that went into these. I can't even begin to tell you how much I look forward to the others I've found in your profile as well.

I really did not want this string to end.
Azolean chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Mayweather's alive! Yay!

I seriously hope to see more of him someday.
Azolean chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely excellent! Now there is a reaction I came to expect from your Watson!

Bravo!

Yeah, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm loving your particular portrait of Watson much more than the original. Thank you so very much!
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You killed him?! One of my most favorite characters!

Meanie! *cries*
bumblebuzz chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
Enormous kudos to you on this work! I just lost most of the past few days to the Police Surgeon. lol! I've not read much ACD fiction, mostly just BBC Sherlock, but as a big fan of Watson, I gave yours a try, and very quickly was sucked in. Wonderful clever writing. The intricate plotting and narrative threads kept me glued to the page. But most of all I love your version of Watson. You gave him wonderful depth of character and I appreciated him not being just a sidekick. His friendship with Lestrade was wonderful and *gasp* I didn't miss Holmes at all. :)

Thanks again for all the effort you put into these stories and putting it out there to share with us. Fantastic interpretation of Watson and clever idea for what happened during the hiatus.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Excellent! So amazing, you're such a talented writer and your stories are pleasures to read, bravo!

:D
proudwildcat chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Forgive me for not revieving before now. I always try to make it to the end of a series to pass judgement. This was a fantastic story, from the beginning graveyard scene to the snoring by the fire. Mayweather was an awesome oc, and I love that your Sherlock and Watson put me in the mind of Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law. (They were the first rendition of the Holmes stories I had the pleasure of watching.) I also loved the end. Dr. Pierce was Holmes's physician? Fantastic. Keep up the good work!
HKay chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
I've only recently started reading the Sherlock Holmes stories here. Your portrayal of Watson is my favorite. I love a your explanation of him as a chivalric knight. I like that he's not a push over, too. And I enjoy your Lestrade. I look forward to reading more!
LuoLiBei chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Ah, what a great series. It hasn't convinced me I want to read the source material, though. I think I'll be disapointed by the original Watson after reading your more active less admiring version. Now I must go read some more of your stories with Holmes actually in them more than just a guest. ;)

PS I'm glad I wasn't crazy to like James, he really was a fun character I wouldn't mind seeing again, though I guess John might mind having to deal with him. :)
LuoLiBei chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I don't know what's going to happen next (other than Mayweather actually being alive of course) but I will tell you I was cringing in a mix of anticipation and horror about Holmes finally revealing himself. I had to look away a few times before I could bare it. :) It was not as painful as it couldve been, but the blurb about not forgiving him entirely had me pretty concerned. I really love to see Holmes back and admitting Watson's contribution to their success. Ah, so lucky I get to read it all at once!
nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
LOVED IT! This whole series has been wonderful. I loved the idea of Watson clocking Holmes when he reappeared. Much better than fainting. I enjoyed the humor, the relationships, the plot, it was all just great! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.