Reviews for Family Dynamics
*U* I love it!
Mill Qs chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Awwwww I totally love all you're fanfics!this was one was really cute and nice and awesome!
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
This was great. The kids are soooo cute! I just love reading about them. :)
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is sooo cute~ I love how much in love Roy and Riza are. And their kids sound just precious~ Very good fic
ThatGirl35 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I love the kids way of talking-so cute! And I had actually wondered about that once, explaining grandparents and history to kids. I'm glad you took on that idea and tackled it so well! That was a really enjoyable read, thank you!
Knight of Balinor chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
most predictable statement..."I'm glad it's naptime"

great was adorable with laughter and sweet "awww" inducing moments. but i loved the final line very Roy.
White Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Uuu ... so sweet !I love this story.

Oh, and I'm glad Roy and Riza have such smart kids _

Complicated story about their grandparents . Poor kids ... I'm not sure they understood all the details :))

And the end ... was so nice _
Mizuri-chan chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I must say, that is quite amazing writing you've done here. This is definately going on my favorites list!
Perfectionist chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I love thi story, it's so cute!

(BTW, Madame Christmas is Roy's aunt as well as his foster mother. His parents died when he was young)
Bowchickawowow o.o chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
EmilyLTeague chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Aw I loved the ending it was funny and the rest of it was so sweet
ZGMFHawke chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Love the closure here. 'I'm glad its nap time' summed it up nicely, lol.
little miss clueless chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
that was awesome... i think there was a tiny error (you-your) but it was good as always! Loved it!
GiEricka chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
This was a cute story, Maes and Meave are to smart for there own good, they are the greatest I love this story, have a nice weekend
OTP chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
hahahha nice way to optimize the use of naptime luvs hugs and pocky glompie