Reviews for Dogs Go to Heaven
Panda24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awesome
Hanne chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
aww really great story!

haha I liked how Cas didn't know what most of the words Sam described him as was, and Dean watching the scene.. haha I wish it was like this.. Sam and Cas with their cute loving relationship and dean accepting/mocking it from a corner

haha 3
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
lmfao! poor Cas was getting beat up by a newspaper for something he hadn't even done and had no clue of! xD lmao!
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I LOVE THIS! I don't know how you don't have like a million reviews. I am so rec'ing this.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was great! So funny! I've got this stupid smile on my face now just picturing it. I loved Dean's reactions and hiding behind his skin mag. And Castiel was great, so in character. Very cool.
D. Morrissey chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Haha, that was funny and I'm happy someone thought of that. I mean I've been searching the site for good Sam/Castiel fictions all day, and yours is by far my favorite. It was funny and cute and the end was just the best with Dean bringing up the stripper.

Your Reader,

Sadistic Crackashi Fangirl of the Jumping Bean
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh. My. GOD. My life is now complete. I can now happily di-
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this was EPIC. first sam/castiel i've ever read, and it was amazingly awesome. i love how you wrote sam :)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LOL!

that was great. XD and I'm not even a Cas/Sam fan... ~shudder~ it scares me more than wincest. ] but I was curious, and I'm glad I read this, 'cause it was adorable.