Reviews for Hinata Mitarashi
Please update soon
beautyprincess126 chapter 3 . 5/23
Update Plzzzz
Myca chapter 3 . 3/2
It is the first time I read one of q Your fics, and especially loved this! I wonder if you'll still ! if so I'll be waiting anxiously !
magi chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
hey, I love reading it but can you like, update more quickly because I wait for like 3 month or more and the same go with your other fanfic. magi (sorry if I song mean, heehe)
datruebossmonkey chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
REALLY GOOD! Only problem though is that the way you use words. Basically, your grammar sucks. No flame intended, but you say things like, 'putted', instead of say 'put'. 'Putted' is not a word in the case of which you used it. Other than that, awesome story. Again, no flame intended, just want to say that since it's hard to read with the way you write. Anyway, AWESOME STORY!
magi chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
can I add something for the next chapter hinata grew bold like anko, oh and I love your story.
Roxie.88 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Really enjoyed the chapter. I hope you continue to write this awesome story. Hope you update soon!
Roxie.88 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Sad chapter to see what hinatas family did to her. But I'm sure things will look up for her. Now I want to know what happens next!
Roxie.88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
From what have read this story rounds pretty awesome! I'm actually excited to continue reading! Really want to know what happens with out 2 heroes
linksan41 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I like this please update chapter this is interesting story writing.
Zuki 217 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
hope u update this story to
solancebi tanahi chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
the story was great,why don't you continue to write?
megantt77 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
good chapter and sakura needs to be with...sasuke! stupid chicken haired t
raitor
chocopaste chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Update soon! I hope Hinata becomes more confident and Naruto will forget about Sakura and go to Hinata 333 (;
chocopaste chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loving the story... btw also love ur profile pic. RedxYellow GO POKESPE! Sry off topic huh? (;