Reviews for And You Smile That Beautiful Smile
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I LOVE this . It was so awesome and sweet .
Carson chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Love it. Write more on peyton \nathan and brooke\juilan
Then can you stop e-mail me chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Whatever You don't know me at all because I already get a Boyfriends it is Black male You might big Trouble

can you please stop leave me alone how are you is Jail text me later
LPlover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I fell in love with NP all over 's been a while since I've read some NP is so sweet it got me smiling while reading the entire keep writing more and keep NP love !
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You did an awesome job.

And I love Taylor Swift. :)
Leijona chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was a great story!

It's the first Nathan/Peyton fic I've read in a long, long time and I'm glad I did :)

You did an amazing job and I really like how they were friends first before they decided they wanted to be more.

And for some reason, I always see Deb as a total Nathan/Peyton supporter, so I thought it was way awesome you put that in the story!

Great job!
othfan07 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
AMAZING! I love NP, I always love their wonderful relationship they have the best friends that could be more kinda thing that I enjoy. you should def. make another NP story soon D
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw. Yay. This was very sweet, very Nathan/Peyton, believeable, capturing, funny and lovely all at once.

I love NP and you wrote them and all this very well. Great job :)
Nicole-Marie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ohh days when a new Pathan story is published is my favorite kind of day :) hehe

So I really liked this very much so. Very so !

I liked how you went into the whole best friend/ relationship scenario. What I mean is it wasn't this crazy set up like some other writers do, you gave them time to realize and have Peyton decide to just be honest.

The 'I love you's' at the end seemed genuine and that it was meaning full. You went about this very well :)

so great job, cant wait to hear more pathan stories from you!
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm such a sucker for Nathan and Peyton. I love them and i loved this story. Dare I say this is how the show should have been? Either way, your story was great, I love it and I want more lol.
LeytonIsAlways chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I havent read a PN story in forever, but I just had to say that I really loved this one. Great job. I didnt even know this story was an OS so I was dissappointed to see that it was ended so soon.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Loved it! Please write more NP!
gosal11444 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aw i loved it!

i loved your NP fanfictions! they are awsome! this was really good:) i miss reading a NP story! yay! write more!

write more!

please and thank you:)
cabot007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
As a NP fanatic I must say...I LOVED THIS! :)

its so FANTASTIC & SO WHAT SHOULD OF HAPPENED!..lol

Just yet another perfect NP fic out there...

U TOTALLY DEFINITELY NEED TO WRITE MORE NP FICS IN THE NEAR FUTURE... (and if we're lucky enough maybe a multichaptered NP fic at some point...lol)

U WRITE THEM SO WELL & I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE NEYTON FROM YOU...(htough as a NP fangirl I 'd also just love to see more NP from everyone here as well...lol)

GREAT ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC JOB! 3
smc-27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
First of all, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for your writing to disappoint. Just wanted you to know that! And thanks for the little shout out. NP is my veryveryvery close second ship ever on OTH. Like...If my love for LP is a 10 on a scale of 1-10, then NP is like, a 9.4 on a scale of 1-10.

I really love the easy friendship they have here, because that's what they were like in the beginning of season three. They had that kind of joking banter that was pretty darn adorable. I always had a soft spot for both of them having a little bit of a hate on for Haley in early S3.

Loved how protective he is of her in this, too. From finding out about the Duke party to rescuing her from Lucas to taking care of her when she was sick. That was seriously adorable. I always saw Nathan (right from season one) being the kind of guy who would step if and when he was needed.

Their fight about his date was great, because that, to me, is a typical NP fight. They both kind of explode, then try to brush it off and sweep it under the rug. Him coming back to her after was just perfect. That whole conversation was amazing.

Loved the ending. Loved it all. Lovelovelove. I know I've said that a lot...You should totally write more NP! Thanks for this. Can't wait for whatever else you write!