Reviews for The Club
Stelliger chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Are you still updating this story? It's amazing!
Itssostrangehere chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Simple and to the point. That's my theme for today so, here's my review.

UPDATE SOON! It's great!
rabidah23 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Please write some more! I've read this (along with your other stories) a couple of times now and I really like your writing style. Please update soon!
nicky chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Hi, I love this story and I hope you will write another chapter. Maybe you could include a little bit of the past three years, so that it is clear what Alex has done and such.

Looking forward to next
k chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
jeans locked belt cock ring vibrator
Ever and Ever chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Lolz, Alex just got owned by a bookshelf. (Sorry I just find it funny that he slipped on a magazine.) It' sweet that Wolf wants to help him.

~ MaeKitt
Leigh Brewer chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hiya _

First off let me say I really like this, and all of your stories, but I have a few critiques, which I hope you take with a grain of salt )

Up until the fourth chapter I was having trouble finding anything to critique. I do find Wolf's attitude towards Alex a little off putting. He's almost acting like a father figure to him, with feeding him and such, which is whats a litle awkward for me, but I can see how it could be taken as love, however I also have a hard time swallowing the idea that Wolf could be in 'love' so quickly.

Also, the other issue I had, was the bookcase... Eh. It seems a little like you were grasping for something to move the story along, but that's just me. The me that says they can't have uber kinky sex when Alex is so broken up p

Over all it's professional and amusing and you were completley right about your stand on 'cum'. That's one of my pet peeves...

Lady China chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I love it! Update!;)
2maluv chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
love the bdsm... cant wait for yassen's appearance... personally i'd prefer it if they shared him... so much more room for kinky sex... or if yassen won but only time will tell right?

faith _
niallcaniborrowyou chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
More, more,more,more! I really love Alex/Wolf and Yassen/Alex stories! Yours combines the best of both worlds! Don't make me wait any longer! Lol
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Please continue :]
cares113 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Really really good
HPStrangelove chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Poor Alex - Wolf will make him feel better. I can't believe someone told you to use 'cum'. Every writer knows that is a novice mistake. I'm glad you stood up for yourself.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
X3 Alex has a mini person like me!

who cheer or runs when embarrasing things occur XD
Independent-Chick-92 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Alex just had to get hurt didn't he, lol. But I think it's sweet Wolf wants to take care of him.

I love the story... Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you up-date soon!

55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »