Reviews for The Club
Anatiri chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I have to admit it made me chuckle that Alex was thinking about school in his... predicament? Aww poor Alex with his luck of the devil. I do like this but as I prefer Yassen/Alex to Wolf/Alex i'll be even happier when Yassen enters the story D
Trina chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
More please. More. Your doing very well so far. Keep it up. Oh, where is Yassen? And when does he find Alex?
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
To be honest, i'm not sure what i think about this. I like the idea of Alex being a sub in a D/s relationship, but i'm not a big fan of Wolf/Alex pairings. He's a decent character and all, but i much prefer Yassen.

This is eventual Y/A...? Then i suppose i'll stick around for chapter 5 :)
ChocoholicScot chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Chapter 4 was good, I really liked it.

Sorry if I hadn't review the earlier chapters, it's because I just had my prelims and am studying like mad for the exams.

On top of that I have to share my computer, which is a total pain!:(

Also, I really like your writing style and your views on those certain words that do sound tacky and cheap. I really agree with you.

Good luck with studying for your exams, and good luck with the next chapter!

I'm really looking forward to them.;D
Lazaria chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Well done gurlfriend,

I like that Wolf vigilance was so stead fast through out Alex's lil flipn-n-trip after all, What better way for a sub to get to know his master then to be in his care in his time of need to see if he is truly cared for or just being used!

Sincerely,

LaZaria
WolfWind13 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
loved it. thats all there is to say. it was brilliant and love the pairing.
Knightwolfe chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Yay! I'm loving this story all the more. I hope you update soon!
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I saw the bit that said 'END' and I panicked and had to go check if it was true! I was SO glad it says you'll update! Its amazing and I can't wait for more! Ugh I hate it when people don't review so I'll try and review every chapter )

Good luck in your exams!
HPStrangelove chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I really enjoyed this update - I like how hot and dominating Wolf is with Alex.
JustDeleteIt-AmyAlways chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
*Dies again* You updated! :D Good luck with exams, btw

~AmyAlways~
LivingRightNow chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
nice story...but how come Alex ended up at the club? and doesnt walf find that weird...back story pls! oh and when you say THE END...do you mean the end? or the end of the chap? cause i would hate for this to be the last of them!
Suck Neck chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great, amazing, earth-shattering, fantastic . . . just a few words to describe your stories - especially this one! I want to say update soon, but that would be tacky, and you updated not too long ago. I also have a question. I found out about your stories through livejournal, but I can't figure out how to read them on there. It's probably increadibly obvious, but I'm oblivious, so... Anyway, you shouldn't have to worry about a beta, your stories are so good. I've seen absolutely no bad grammar, mispronounced words, or lack of good ideas. Also, you don't write in text, which is hard enough to find. I'm going to end this review, because it's getting too long, but just wanted to say fantabulous story. Hope your mom gets better soon.

Your most creepy and stalkerish fan,

Suck_Neck,
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Wow. Its amazing! I was all but losing faith in the slash in the AR fandom and I find this *faints at the hot-ness* XD REALLY looking forward to more!

btw, hope your mum gets better soon! )
BrokenForEternity chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Wow that was hot
UponAtlas chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
whoa. wolf being nice - sort of. good plot. update soon i like it
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »