Reviews for No Longer Weak
RalitsaR chapter 15 . 4/5
Crying. Just ... crying. I love it and i wish it had more updates.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/2
I'm glad she got him. Run girl run.
A chapter 15 . 2/23
I agree. You've got a good thing going. It would be wasteful to leave this undone.
You are planning on finishing this right? RIGHT?!
is there a reason why you aren't updating?
you have a killer story in your hands and we all want to know what happens next!
please update asap :)
angeloffire19869 chapter 15 . 1/17
Update Soon
SoccerChick2011 chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
UPDATE PPLLLEEEESSSSSSSEEEEE
anxious chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
ah come on as soon as the secret is spilled the story halts! why you do this? please continue asap I'm totally hooked!
Sw8tLipz17 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Omg plz update I love your story and I never thought about Sakura being blind it's a hole new prospective about her that I admire about her.
imeabby chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Nice plot! I like the story. And I'm hoping for your next update. Keep it up!
rose chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
More I love it! Omg I want to kniw what happens next
KunoichiAbi chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Great story. I like the twists in it.
Dixie Chic chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
sakura always forgives too easily
ReaderReviewer chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
argh! you haven't updated for ages and it's killing me oh so slowly! this is a wonderfully written piece and the plot is great (round of applause for you) please add to it as soon as you are able!
Risika-chan chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I 'm obsessed and hooked. I spotted your story in a review answering a question from an Author's Note, I thought I'd give it a try. I love this story so much. Sakura is living up to her potential and it's making me fangirl pretty hard. I love her interaction with Sasuke and his team, I like that her and Karin are developing a friendship unlike all the fanfics I've read, and I'm gonna die if I can't get more.
I'm looking forward to more suggestive sexy action between Sasuke and Sakura, it was so well written. I'm also looking forward to more protective and possibly jealous Sasuke if Kabuto gives Sakura more attention. C:
Don't stop being amazing.