Reviews for No Longer Weak
Fiona chapter 21 . 10/11
OMG! Please update soon! I've waited for this update and it did not disappoint:)!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 21 . 9/26
Omg sakura!
Oh snap, I didn't realized you updated. I got all excited and postponed homework. Nice imagery there with the crows ;)
Tesaria Notira chapter 21 . 9/18
Amazing story! I remember this was my first Sasuke kidnaping Sakura fic that I read and it is still my favourite. I ABSOLUTELY love that Sak is a badass and she doesn't see (though I wish she will, soon) and her interaction with Sas.
When will be your next chapter?
RalitsaR chapter 21 . 9/14
Come on Karin, you can find her! Sasuke is stupid. Anyway I loved it, thank you and Good Job!
SilentSilverStar chapter 21 . 9/10
I'm so happy you updated! This literally made my week! :D
shewhowearsglasses chapter 21 . 9/6
oh god I hate how good you are at writing torture (and setting up tension sweet Jesus omg just let sasuke come BACK). I am so here for Sakura saving herself but it seems so unlikely and I need sasuke to come back and fuck shit up.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 21 . 9/4
Thanks for the up date can't wait to see what Sasuke does or if Itachi saves her
KunoichiAbi chapter 21 . 9/4
Thank you!
moofingirl chapter 21 . 9/3
So good! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
betty69blue chapter 21 . 9/3
I cant wait till sasuke comes back an murders kabuto! Oh man. Update soon!
guest chapter 21 . 9/3
great chapter!
mshccs chapter 21 . 9/3
Damn sasuke for taking so long in getting his head out of his ass. Sakura could have revealed Itachi's location to him but now she's being tortured. Arggh! Stupid kabuto.
LePengwen chapter 21 . 9/3
Damn Sakura is strong for not saying a word!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 20 . 8/30
ACK! Poor Sakura! I kept waiting for Sasuke to come back and blow the place up, but I'm so happy now that he didn't. It gave Sakura the opportunity to fight like the beast she is. You did a great job making her tough as nails, but not invulnerable. I especially loved when she shoved those senbon into Kabuto's knee! Hee, hee! That'll learn him.

Anyhoo, spectacular job with this chapter and now I'm DYING to read more! I'll just be hanging off the edge of this cliff for a while...