Reviews for Thanksgiving
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, I love this.
LivinginBedlam chapter 6 . 1/26/2010

LOVE IT! -calms down-

That was like the perfect balance of drama, cuteness, hotness and comedy :') t'was awsome!

I love Sandra's appearance and saving the day

Great writing as well D
minako366 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Yay! Have you seen the newest episode? They held hands! I hope that they end up going through with those two and not changes their minds *nods*

anyway, been a while, update again soon ;)
HeartandSoul24 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Awesome chapter! I'm sad it's over, but it's an amazing story. I loved it :)
Jo Soulliere chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
another great chapter :D ... I loove Clair and Gretchen. I'm so glad her mother knew... and Understands. also glad for Renee calling Clair's mom. I could see her dad having a tantrum about finding her and Gretchen together, like that.

I still don't want the story to be over yet... I want more Clair/Gretchen ;)

I'll be waiting for more... a sequel.. or something :D

~Jo (aka crazy fan girl :P)
CoolEpilepsy chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
aw... just started reading yesterday and im really sad its over so soon! I would definitely approve of a sequel or something though! :) great job with this adorable couple!
CoolEpilepsy chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
PLEASE post the next chapter! This is great!
minako366 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Haha what timing. Please tell me that you plan on updating this soon, cause this is great
doubled-heroes chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
love iht cnt wait till the next chapter hope itz coming soon
theoctoberhush chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Beautiful! I can't wait for more chapters].
Mini-true chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I absolutely loved this story so I cannot fault it. You have a very good natural ability to tell a great story, and I can't wait until the next chapter. :)
HeartandSoul24 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
omg I can't wait to see what happens next! so good :)
Gspot32 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Wicked update...I love how your making Claire take control...cos its been a lot of Gretchen starting it...loved it..mainly Gretchen's kinky joke...XD
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Wow! Here comes the drama! Update soon
Jo Soulliere chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
*does a dance* Go Clair, Go Gretchen!

Haha, oh my. I LOVE this chapter (especially the end *wink wink*). Dang it dad, you have to interrupt all the good stuffs all the time! How embarrassing would that be? ... Unfortunately I could see something similar to this happening in my near future... if I had a g/f that is haha. I've recently asked my mom to move in with me, to get her away from all the stress she is currently under, and to help take care of her. Maybe I should put a lock on my door for future instances - thanks for the insightful and unintended advice! lol

You're a really good writer. So far, nothing I've read really seemed out of place for the Character you've written for. Unlike some stories I've read, where everything just seems out of place.

Haha aww, i'm gonna be sad when you finish this story, I'm really enjoying it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Take Care,