Reviews for A Reunion Happened Differently
ijen524 chapter 22 . 3/31
I'm just loving this story... I hope you don't mind me mentioning that you might want to get someone to read through your work... there are a few misuses of words as well as some typos... they detract from your beautiful writing... can't wait to read more ... good luck with your writing:)
Lionnara chapter 22 . 2/10
hope you write another amazing chapter soon )
crazycats7 chapter 22 . 2/10
I think that it was a good chapter. I liked Esme's thoughts, but I hope that Bella doesn't hurt everyone and herself even more.
traceybuie chapter 22 . 2/8
Your Esme has some good insights.
crazycats7 chapter 21 . 5/3/2016
I can't wait for them to see Renee. What exactly is Bella?
USNeshama chapter 21 . 4/16/2016
Intriguing story, thanks for writing and please continue to update.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Great update thanks
traceybuie chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
I like it when Bella keeps everyone guessing, esp Alice.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Awesome story so far!
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Wow, is this all a dream? Who is this girl and what did you do with our Bella? Lol
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
What?
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Sounds good
bmthespian chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Good chapter.
Lionnara chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Hope she tells that to the family too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
I just read this all tonight and there seems to be no real connection between Bella and Edward. I loved Bella rescuing Edward from the wolves and taking care of him, but Alice has taken all the romance out of this story by controlling every interaction between them. I was surprised that Bella and Edward didn't get to talk before getting married. Edward had to talk to Alice about how Bella was feeling? That was strange. Alice then wrote his vows and has taken her away for every minute since. I'm just disappointed.