Reviews for Our world of sin
fty chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Uhumhumhhhh...that was...smut. yeah. That was. Mmmhmm.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
:) :) :) :) dkjfgakfgafagkgf awesome (: (: (: (:
Tony the Alien chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR FULFILLING MY NEED FOR THIS PAIRING.
cupcakexheartagramsxdraco chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
O.O That is my face right now. Lol. Some of the best smut I've ever read! I...um...wow. About coherency? This story just destroyed it. But, I have no complaints. Amazing! Just amazing!
Haley Potter chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
So .. Hot .. Oh Merlin .. That's about as coherent as I can be right now ..
Jessarie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i... umm... :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
*snerk* 'I found out what was ticking! It's a pipe bomb! Yaaaaay!' *snerk* sorry i just watched that and it was priceless...Yay for Siri being all dominant and *shivers* hot like that! I really loved this story...all heated glances and everything...*laughs* Poor Harry never stands a chance *snerk* i can't wait to see more stories from you :)
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
*fans self*

Ummmm, yeah, about maintaining sanity... gone. Out the window, bye-bye. Woo, see ya!

In short, that was HOT. I loves a kinky Sirius/Harry fic, so I do!
nightshadow chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
that was absolutely amazing please please please write a chapter when harry ties sirius to the bed and makes him come as many times as he can please i know it will be amazing please please
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Damn...that was intense. Loved it!
Gika Black chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Sirius and Harry are just soo hot together!

and this one are really amazing, anda hot as well!

love all of your stories! there just isn't enough Sirius/Harry fics...
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow! *fans herself* I think I need a cold shower right about now :] You should DEFINITELY continue, I'd go as far as to say it would be a crime if you didn't .. I mean, just, WOW! Virtal cookies for you my friend :)
Kai Luna chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
o/o

..My mind has exploded.. -tries to walk away but bumps into wall-
riariaria chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
holy fucking shit that was hot! it had me sticking fucking markers up my ass!
fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You just melted my brain... Maybe it will de-melt if i read it again (and again, and again, and again)